Looking for nanny at Boon Lay Avenue

Uknowyvon

*Are you looking for a babysitter for your new born? If your answer is YES, please contact me. My name is Maureen, I am a local Chinese, experienced babysitting infants especially new born. I love kids, and I am a caring, compassionate and responsible person. I am a Christian, staying in Jurong West, non-smoking family with a very clean environment, no pets. With many years of experience in the field of babysitting and inherent love for kids, I believed that I would be a very good babysitter for you. Please feel free to call me at 65043518 or 83004297 in case you need to avail my service. We welcome you to view our place if interested. Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards.

ecmc11

Hi Parent,

I am a full-time housewife in my early fifties and I have been a full-time nanny for over 15 years now.

I am well-experienced in handling babies from full month till any years of age.

I have taken care of 10 babies so far, each taken care by me for at least 3 years.

I am a Chinese speaking Singaporean and I have 3 children of my own.

Will be able to start in anytime.

Rates will be based on market price.

Do contact me for more enquiries.

Thanks.

Smc_76

Hi. I’ve been doing nanny job for a good 5yrs now. Im in my early 40’s and a nurse by profession. I’m a First Aide, CPR & AED trained. Should you have any queries pls call me at this Nos. 91546692 . Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks!

Kellywawa

Hi Parent,

I am a full-time housewife in my early fifties and I have been a full-time nanny for over 15 years now.

I am well-experienced in handling babies from full month till any years of age.

I have taken care of 10 babies so far, each taken care by me for at least 3 years.

I am a Chinese speaking Singaporean and I have 3 children of my own.

Will be able to start in anytime.

Rates will be based on market price.

Do contact me for more enquiries.

Thanks.
May i have your contact number please?