Looking for p2/p3 students in need of English tuition

Iggy23

Hi, I'm a 21 year old awaiting university which starts this August. I'm looking to tutor p2 or p3 kids in English and I'll definitely have resources with me before lessons, in addition to the ones they already have. I can teach both written and oral exams (Picture discussion included).

I have not gotten anything below an A for English for my PSLE and O Levels, and I attained an A in General Paper for my A Levels. I've participated in oratorical competitions and conferences, so I know what makes a good speaker. I have also won a national writing competition in 2012. While I do not have official tuition experience, I have taught people before so I don't think there will be much issue if you decide to hire me.

I have flexible working hours and I would suggest a 1.5 hour lesson time for optimal learning; beyond that, the attention span of the student will start to drop and the learning will slow. I don't have a set rate because I'm just starting out, but we can work things out if you decide to contact me. I would preferably like to tutor students living in the north.

My contact details are as follows: Hp - 96225914
Email - iggykoh@hotmail.com

I can show my certs if necessary as well. I look forward to hearing from you.