Looking for Part time cleaner @ Jurong West area

babyprince10

Hi everyone ,
Any recommendation for part time cleaner. I needed one who will handwash laundry also. Let me know the rates. thanks

Last edited:

babyprince10

Hi, Tks. but i hardly see any with handwash laundry ones...
Have try asking around before but so far none handwash laundry....:(

vanessa@squeeky

Hi,

We have reliable & committed local part time helpers in the Jurong vicinity. Our rates re at $15/hr (minimum 4 hours per session). A typical 4 hours sessions can be spilt over twice a week at 2 hours/session.

Please feel free to contact Vanessa @ 64151650 to schedule appointment today.

Thank you.

piggie

Hi,

The part time cleaner that I am currently engaging is rather good, IMO. She is very thorough in her cleaning. The only flipside that pple might not accept is that she is from China. She visits my house once a week on Saturdays.

Honest lady, I have left my valuables and monies around on few occasions that I have forgotten to keep them, all were intact.

Her rates are $55 for 4 hours of cleaning during weekends.
Not sure if she hand washes laundry thou... can check with her.

Can email me: joanne.ailing@gmail.com
if you interested :tlaugh:

Cheers~

missjane

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour...​

- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.

anttan

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour

- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.
Hi, can give me the contact number? i need a part time cleaner urgently...

bibibaba

hi ladies..

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour

Hi I am interested. Can you please give me a ring at 97560102

Rebec

hi ladies..

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour

Hi,

Can you please provide me the contact? You can pm me. Thanks.

reginaluxp

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

Carline

hi ladies..

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour

Hi....
Can PM me the number?
I really need a cleaner....

Thank you so much
Carline