Looking for phonics tutor

cherrynad

Phonics is a good kickstart for learning spelling. However, there are some irregular words which can't be learnt using Phonics, so mnemonics can be used instead.[/QUOTE]

I agree. In JOLLY PHONICS, these words that can't be sound phonetically are called TRICKY WORDS.

MySingaporeTutor

MySingaporeTutor is a Tuition Agency in Singapore that finds reliable and affordable tutors for students. Our tuition agency offers tuition from Kindergarten to University level. We currently have tutors who are MOE Teachers, NIE Trainees, Full-time Tutors, Graduates / Undergraduate and etc. Registration is fast,easy and free, join us now!

Call Mr Lim at 81265616 now!

Website: MySingaporeTutor - Singapore Tuition: Reliable & Affordable Tutors

Follow us on Facebook for latest updates: MySingaporeTutor | Facebook

Please feel free to comment or contact us, we are more than willing to serve you:)

Cheers!
MySingaporeTutor

Melangel

Time does fly! I still teach phonics, we still do home sessions and we now have a centre as we just had too many customers! :)

Visit our website (www.colourfulhearts.com) and feel free to enquire further. We have trial classes for all programs as well and I will be more than happy to give all of you here a discounted rate :)

Fadou

I hope to get my daughter to learn phonics. She will be at K1 next year.. As I heard children should learn phonics from young & so I hope to get a tutor for her, if possible, my elder daughter will join in this tuition. Pls let me know if you are interested, have experiences & have passion to teach (4 & 6 yo old girls)

Hi Dear
It is never too late for your child to start phonics . I had taught many students from 4 years to 10 to learn how to read using the Montessori hands on materials . I have been teaching phonics for more than 15 years years .I guarantee results within 2 to 3 months your child will be able to read the 3 letter words fluently and finish the program in less than a Year or money back .I have the full Montessori language material .Call me for more information at 85472403 Mrs Eddie
Regards

kejing

I hope to get my daughter to learn phonics. She will be at K1 next year.. As I heard children should learn phonics from young & so I hope to get a tutor for her, if possible, my elder daughter will join in this tuition. Pls let me know if you are interested, have experiences & have passion to teach (4 & 6 yo old girls)
Hi! I am interested and have passion for teaching and kids! I have 1.5 years experience working as teacher in child care centre. Able to teach both 4 and 6 year old girls, together or seperate. EMail me at kejing.wong@gmail.com or sms me at 98226078! :)

Hi parents,

I am an experienced Orton-Gillingham trained phonics tutor and have been tutoring children who have reading and spelling difficulties as well as those diagnosed with dyslexia for about 5 years. The age range of children I have been helping is from 5 to 12 years old. Do drop me an email at thereadingbeanie@gmail.com to arrange for a lesson or a consultation. I do one-to-one tutoring online and also in my home in the North-West area.

Thank you!