Looking for Private Tuitor to Teach Sec 3

helenlee

Hi Mummy,

Any good private tuitor to recommend? I am looking one who can teach Sec 3, E Math & Science (Phy & Chem). Do not wish to go through Tuition Agency.

Terabithia

You can try using the Findapro app! They have many tutors you can choose from after looking at their reviews and who suits your budget best. I am sure there would be good, experienced tutors for your kid as well. Although different, I found a piano tutor and so far, its great! Am looking to find a good tuition teacher using it also

Terabithia

You can try using the Findapro app! They have many tutors you can choose from after looking at their reviews and who suits your budget best. I am sure there would be good, experienced tutors for your kid as well. I found a piano tutor and so far, its great! Am looking to find a good tuition teacher using it also

kitty

Hi Mummy,

Any good private tuitor to recommend? I am looking one who can teach Sec 3, E Math & Science (Phy & Chem). Do not wish to go through Tuition Agency.
Have emaled you ,I am a parent just sharing the contact, all the best

Valerie Tan

Dear parents,

My name is Valerie and I'm a full time English tutor with more than 10 years of experience. If you are still on the lookout for a suitable tutor for your child, feel free to contact me at thekueks@gmail.com or 97352214.

Blessed weekend ahead!
Valerie