Looking for school?

judz_ens

Hi mummies, I would just like to share that My Gym, an award-winning program for kids is having a #blackfridaypromo - $29 for a 1-hour session (Regular Price: $55).

Then if your kids would like to take an art class, Abrakadoodle is offering a one-hour art class for only $29 (regular price: $55).

For the My Gym class, the kids will be exposed to a lot of age-appropriate activities that would help them in their development - socially, emotionally and cognitive-wise. It's really a fun program and I can attest to that because my 2 year old attended it and she didn't want to leave. The activities for her age were singing, riding a swing (which she totally loves!), playing games, puppet shows, special rides and just so much more, my kid was just begging to stay longer!

This is for non-members and first-timers only, with kids ages 7 months to 8 yrs. It's only limited to 50 gym passes so if you're interested, better hurry up and get a pass! Pass is valid until 30/12/2019. T&Cs apply.

Follow and message My Gym at their Facebook and Instagram accounts for more info:
Instagram: @mygymsingapore

For the art class, Abrakadoodle is offering a one-hour art class for only $29 (regular price: $55).
It's exclusive for non-members and first-timers, limited to 50 passes only. Both kids (20months and beyond) and adults can enjoy this art class!
Pass is valid until 30/12/2019 at Bukit Timah, River Valley, Jurong, Tampines, Marine Parade centers. T&Cs apply.

Follow and message Abrkadoodle at their Facebook and Instagram accounts for more info:
Instagram: @abrakadoodlesingapore

Attachments