Looking for Slimming Treatments that shows Realistic Results

rochelletan

A lot of people want results fast and easy every time. I learn that the body cannot take and adapt to so much drastic and sudden changes. I'm looking for a centre that can deliver lasting treatments. Those that can for years without me going back every week. Something that will show results but realistically. Not those "Lose 2kg in a week" kind of places.

Anyone here know of such a place????

limpeipei

My friend just told me of such a place!! She told me that can refer a friend and get some free or discount on treatments. I link her this post. She say she reply when she reach home. Hope we can go tgt and refer each other! Haha

vanessajoy

Hi Rochelle! I've been going to SHOU for the past few months and i lost about....3kg-ish?? But seems like a lot more when i look in the mirror Haha. Ya there is also this friend ref thing. Its more worth it cause you can save a lot for the first few treatment. Can go see their website

rochelletan

That sounds quite reasonable leh. Not like that london weight mgmt... showing someone lost 20kg?!! But i'm still not so sure. I'm scared that they will make me sign those kind of 20 treatment session package.

davefranco

The stomach actually takes 20 minutes to “figure out” that it’s full, so eat slowly, eat less and loss weight.

jaclyn13

hi rochelletan ,u can still lose weight n get healthy by without goin down to those centres. eating right n the more u eat the more u lose. :)

michal003

Hi there,

I tried everything but I only got realistic results with Reductil 15mg. I lost all my extra weight one year ago and since that time haven't gain any weight back.

If interested I can share more ;)

rochelletan

Yeah i read about that too. I am a slow eater in general but it doesn't seem to work too. It could be low metabolism

rochelletan

hi jaclyn, thanks for the support! I try all kinds of diets already but like still the same... Anyway, i will go down to SHOU this week cause i heard they have a free enquiry and trial. And i won't bring my credit card just in case Lol.

limpeipei

Hi Rochelle! When are you going down to SHOU?? Let's go tgt? Haha if ydm la. I PM you my number! Hope to hear from u soon

rochelletan

Pei Pei!! Thanks for getting in touch with me. I'm quite satisfied after going for the free trial! Their analysis was so helpful and thanks to you, i get one free treatment + my first treatment after that can get 50% off! Let's go tgt again with van! Haha

vanessajoy

So sorry i didn't join you and peipei at SHOU last week. Was damn busy running errands here and there... But i'll make myself free the next time! See you soon gurlz!

rochelletan

Hi there. Thanks for the details! But i had a very positive first experience at SHOU and they also have the similar fat freezing treatment. I think i will stick with them from now. Thanks anyways! :)

rochelletan

Hi there. Good for you! Everyone has their own method of slimming down. Mine is definitely with SHOU! Glad you found your method too. Just like to know like how long did it take for you to see results?

laila0chu

Actually Reductil is a realistic result for everyone, isn't it mums???

I used it after my both pregnancies as I was not able to shift any weight by myself.

And guess what mummies?! I'm pregnant again!!! :) :) :)

Hope to not gain a lot of weight this time but who knows.... Happy that reductil still can be found online on cheapmeds4u.com :)