Looking for travelling companions (Parent & Kids)

GG7711

I'm a newly divorced mummy with 6 years old boy.

Would like to gather single parents with kids who loves to travel as we could organize group tours together so both parents and kids have companions!

Am facing issues travelling alone with my boy especially for washroom visits since he soon can't enter the ladies with me and it's not safe to leave him alone in a foreign country. Wondering if other parents face such issues?

Will be great if we could organize trips together and help look out for one another during meal times and toilet breaks.

Interested parents, please PM me your number to add to a Whatsapp chat group.

sara_lee

Would like to gather single parents with kids who loves to travel as we could organize group tours together so both parents and kids have companions!

Am facing issues travelling alone with my boy especially for washroom visits since he soon can't enter the ladies with me and it's not safe to leave him alone in a foreign country. Wondering if other parents face such issues?

Will be great if we could organize trips together and help look out for one another during meal times and toilet breaks.

Hi there,
I just joined this forum and love traveling and would love to explore this possibility! I'm not sure how to send a PM, perhaps you could PM me? :)

GG7711

Hi!

Happy to have more members! Can PM me your contact no., pls?

How old are the twins? Currently we have all boys, glad to have princesses.

Lindsey

Lindsey