Looking for tutor for my sec sch kid

rezencry

I am very happy that my children don't have the need for a tutor, I am wondering how they cope when they have misunderstandings at school. However, I know they always look for some examples on the Internet like this one https://studybay.com/book-report-examples/, I found this for one of them as I wanted to help because they hate writing assignments. Plus, sometimes they pay a service to write some homework for them, and I am okay with that, only if the topics aren't very important for their future.

Last edited:

lukesona

My daughter used to struggle a lot with maths in middle school. She used to cry while doing her homework because she didn't understand how. So I started asking around for a tutor. A friend recommended me this 私人補習 company. She said they had great math teachers. So I gave them a call, and somehow they helped her. Right now, she claims it is her favorite subject. So I guess it was worth the money. You could also try asking some teachers from her school. Most of them do tutoring for some extra cash.

TutorsSG

TutorsSG
Control in your fingertips

TutorsSG is available in AppStore and Play Store. Parents have full access to the entire tutor base and control over which tutor to award the assignment to. Browse through the available tutoring sessions, or request one if you don’t see a session that meets your requirements.

No Agent Fees, No Hidden Fees.

Overall, the app aims to offer online tutoring options that meet your budget and schedule .

For more information, visit TutorsSG's website

You may consider signing up for Le Xue Education if you're looking for chinese tuition, Le Xue Education was established in December 2012. The Founder, Ms. Vivien Le was a former teacher in Catholic High School with 22 years of experience in teaching. Le Xue has excellent teaching methods that help children learn quickly!

you may reach out to Le Xue at their website or contact them through WhatsApp or calling

☎65541683

83237619 (Whatsapp)