Looking for tutor for my sec sch kid

mumof4

Hi all

Anyone has recommendations for a good secondary school tutor? My Secondary 2 daughter needs tuition in Maths and Science urgently. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me..

MrsTing

Hi mumof4

You might want to contact my tuition agent. She recommended my girl's tutor to me. And recently I also just got a tutor for my Sec 2 son from her. And best part is we parents dont't need to pay for her tutor recommendation service at all! dont't worry I tried her service twice before so I know she's good. Just tell her your preference for the tutor, preferred days and time etc. If you ask me, best is get an undergraduate. Undergrads are cheap and good, especially if you get the ones with experience in teaching.

Hope my recommendation helps :)

Last edited:

perrier

Hi all

Anyone has recommendations for a good secondary school tutor? My Secondary 2 daughter needs tuition in Maths and Science urgently. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me..
do u stay in the west? my nephew and cousins (total 7 of them) are all using this tutor, she is a HOD in one of the secondary sch in the west. Tutor all the way from Pri to Sec. Very good!

cindysong

Hi all

I know a few full-time tutors and school teachers who are able to help you. Contact me at song_yunxuan@hotmail.com for more info.. (not nice to display their contact info publicly..)

BbpHir3

I'm giving maths tuition at my place..
i may be abit too young for all u mummies to be confident in me (i'm 20 this year).. but i thought it's an advantage.. as my age gap is closer to the sec kids.. therefore, easier to communicate...
FYI, i got an A2 for math in my O level.. and A1 for math in my N level.. A for math in PSLE..
reason for not able to be goin over your place instead: i'm 18weeks preg n i need to kip an eye on my 6mth old..

SCJ

Hi,

I am a current Math and Science teacher. I am thinking of providing tuition on a one-one basis.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Li Huan

Hi...

My fren is a tutor and he is real good... I always say he is more like a coach than a tutor. He will of course teach the subject, he will also motivate, getting the kids interest to learn, he will use diff ways of teaching to suit diff students. He currently teach my girl. She simply love tuition and enjoys her work now.

Cheers
:wong29:

ZannChan

My son's tutor is good. She has been a tutor for 5 years and my kid who always scored F manged to score A-B after her teaching.

Her name is Kim. You can sms her if you are interested 96673122.

Students: Primary & secondary

Hi...
I am currently a school teacher and have 5 years of experience in teaching secondary-level mathematics and science.
Please send me a PM for enquires:)

Last edited:

Debbie Tan

Hi there,

I am a tuition coordinator with HomeTutors Singapore.

I can help you source for a reliable tutor based on our comprehensive database.

Please visit my website: Your Kids' Tuition
or email your query to: yourkidstuition@gmail.com

I will get back to you asap, within a day or two with some recommendations that is the closest match.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

estz

hi, i'm running a tuition agency now.
if you can interested, you can call me at 82469425 so I can know your needs better.
I'll give you some recommendation to tutors.
However, it is definitely your choice whether to choose the tutors.
Our service is absolutely free of charge. :)

dolphin38

Is there any good reliable tutors to teach sec 4 amaths and geography?

Halo mummy...
Have u found tutor to teach sec 4 a maths & geography? If not, u can email me at lsm_77@yahoo.com to state ur tutor requirements & expected tuition fee. I will get the most suitable tutor based on ur requirement.

Regards
May
91854792(sms)

joecrystl

Hi
Are you still looking for tutor for your daughter for Sec 2 Maths and Science?

I can recommend you a few good and reliable tutors.

purpleluv

slim99 may I know in which area do you need your tutor? I have a lot of teaching friends who teach in secondary schools and are also experienced tutors.