Looking for tutor for my sec sch kid

snoopy68

do u stay in the west? my nephew and cousins (total 7 of them) are all using this tutor, she is a HOD in one of the secondary sch in the west. Tutor all the way from Pri to Sec. Very good!
Hi,
I am a new member looking for good tutor who can teach Sec Maths and saw the above mail posted sometime ago. I was wondering if you have the contact of this HOD that you nephew and cousins are using? Can you pls give me the tutoop's contact, thank you very much.

Snoopy 68

mumworry

Hi Perrier

could l check whether this tutor that u mentioned still giving tuition , if so, could i have her mobile? I need to find a tutor for my sec 2 boy and we r staying in the west area. thanks in advance

snoopy68

Hi Mumworry,

Unfortunately , Perrier has not reply since the last post, I have asked the same question and am still waiting for an answer. I am in the West too. Hopefully Perrier will reply soon!

Snoopy 68

mumworry

Hi Snoopy 68

ok, actually I tried to call a few recommended on this site but they are all teaching in the east area, none from the west area. Ur kid is at which secondary level now? No choice, I still have to continue to coach my son for the time being since exam is round the corner.

Mumworry

snoopy68

Mumworry,
Hi, yes, my kids in Nan Hua sec3 n Kranji sec2. Need a good n experience tutor. Currently sent to tuition ctr while searching.

Snoopy68

caroline3sg

mumworry & snoopy68
I am also interested in finding out more about the tutor mentioned by perrier. I have sent pm, hope to get a reply.

My girl in Sec 3 this year.

Hi!

If you're still looking for a good tutor, I'm willing to help you! I'm the head tuition coordinator of Perfect Score Tuition, a singapore registered tuition agency under ACRA. Our database consists of over 500+ registered tutors, and our tutor search services are free! Do drop our tuition coordinators a call if you need at 9831 9481/ 9831 8796.

Wish you all the best in finding a tutor asap! :)

Regards,
Jocelyn Chua

Chelsea

If anyone is looking for Math tutor, I've one. Charge $60 an hr for sec one n two. Teach in ACS International for many yrs, currently in SST.

Jiggs89

Hi, i chanced across this forum, i am a student currently(23years old) and am teaching tuition with my girlfriend(22 years old) at my house in Tampines.
We hold classes of about 4-5 students(ratio of 4-5students:2tutors) every Saturday from 12pm to 3pm and 4pm to 7pm. We charge $180 for every 4 lessons for Primary 1 to Primary 6, Sec 1-Sec2 (She teaches English and i Teach Maths and Science) and for Sec 3 to Sec 5, $200 (Again she teaches English, I teach E Maths, A Maths, Physics, Chemistry).. We currently have 3 students in the first time slot and another 3 in the second time slot and might open more time slot if our numbers increase.

We are currently Physiotherapy Students and I have been teaching tuition since i was 19 Years Old and she started last year.

I was from Victoria School and then went to Meridian Junior College, while she was from St Nicholas Girls School and Catholic Junior College.

I am a Malay(hence my MT is malay), and she is a Chinese-Arab(hence she speaks Mandarin), (of course both of us are fluent in English:tlaugh:)

Kindly contact me at 9.237.1645 if anyone is interested!

Chris Tay

Hi Gemini

Do you mind let me have your aunt tutor contacts? I am looking for a tutor to teach my Sec 1 son. Thanks.
My aunt is using this ex school teacher for his sec2 and o levels boys.Teaches maths and i think physics too. apparently she is quite good cuz slots are always very full. My cousin been with her since P6, and i could see his results improved quite alot over the years, more like a confident and self essteem boost! Lol. but shes staying in the east too. Looks like all the better tutors r staying in the east.

Wei123

not sure if anyone is interested, but targeting all aspiring medical school students:
Medical Interview Coaching for aspiring medical students.
Personalized training.
Content-intensive.
Make the most out of your interview and secure a place amidst strong competition
Email today to find out more: medicine.interview.coaching@gmail.com

joyceenxin

Hi, if you're looking to engage a tutor for your child, I would strongly recommend Straits Mentors (Straits Mentors - A Wealth of Experience | Singapore's No. 1 Tuition Agency).

I was concerned about my daughter's results, and wanted to get a tutor who'd come by our place, and found out about Straits Mentors from another parent. Signed up with them, and was delighted that they delivered on their promise of getting back to me within 24 hours, and providing a suitable tutor for my daughter within 48 hours.

My child has been very receptive to the tutor I engaged through them, and is performing at school! Am happy with their service.