Looking for tutor

amberT

Hi, I have recently post that I have been sending my kids to a centre in bedok. My daughter(sec2) is doing great. She has been with them since P3.
My son is in p4 now is with them in their tpy centre. Anyways, to really thank them, (instead of me baking or buying snacks up occasionally) i guess recommending their service here is best!
I have been with them for 6 years. They are run by a very responsible and dedicated couple. I must say I really appreciate their help. They have been teaching my kids from the very beginning. Their tutors are consistent, unlike some centres or tutors assigned by agency, my friends has been complaining that their tutors are changing every few months.

I am really lucky to have found a place that is problem-free.
Kenneth and his team from Kip Mcgrath bedok south and tpy lor 7, Thank you for watching my kids grow and helping them. :)

AceTutors

Kindle give away / AceTutors.com.sg

For the 1st time, Ace Tutors is giving away not one but two brand new Kindle paperwhite to two lucky winners. Do help us reach 3000 likes on Facebook and you could walk away with a Kindle. A Kindle paperwhite cost USD 119.99.

To qualify, follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Like our Facebook page (like our page and not this post).
2. Comment “AceTutors” in this post.
3. Share this post on your Facebook.
Once we read 3000 Likes we will select 2 lucky winners and inform them via Facebook. It could be you!

Facebook post's link

View attachment 136156

AliciaZ

Re: Kindle give away / AceTutors.com.sg

Hi. We are from Mindworks Academy Pte Ltd. We invite all of you whoever wants to be a tutor, any subject, any level.
Currently, we have a database of more than 10,000 home tutors, ranging from ex/current school teachers, full time tutors, part-time tutors, undergraduates and more.
We give our customer the power to choose a tutor of their choice with no agency fee charged.
So, if you really want to join our big database and get a job soon, this is what you need to do now :

1) Visit http://mindworkstuition.com/ and click "Join us as a tutor" button
2) Fill your data including your certificate if available
3) We will contact you soon after someone interested with you

If you have any question, call +65 85000358 now!

Last edited:

AliciaZ

Mindworks Tuition is one of the leading tuition agencies in Singapore. It has a database of more than 10,000 home tutors, ranging from ex/current school teachers, full time tutors, part-time tutors, undergraduates and more.

We will give you the power to choose a tutor of your choice and help you get a tutor with no agency fee charged. Here is the way to get a home tutor of your choice :

1) Ask for a tutor by calling 85000358 or sending us your request at Singapore Home Tutor Agency - Mindworks Tuition
2) We will contact you within 24 hours and look for what you needs
3) We will shortlist your preferred tutor and bring them to you

Visit our website at Singapore Home Tutor Agency - Mindworks Tuition
Call 85000358 now to get your best tutor !

Amandaxu

Hi Suji, if you're looking for sec school tuition, you might wanna try Tuition Finder heard they are not bad in a sense they interview all their tutors under strict regulations etc so no funny business on your side. Also they match your child according to the right tutor, so for parents who wants to go for a long term basis tuition with the tutor you and your kid can connect to, can try them. I just recently engaged a chem tutor from them for my boy, as it's my boy's weakest subject currently. Can pm me for more information.

Amandaxu

Hi Suji, if you're looking for sec school tuition, you might wanna try Tuition Finder heard they are not bad in a sense they interview all their tutors under strict regulations etc so no funny business on your side. Also they match your child according to the right tutor, so for parents who wants to go for a long term basis tuition with the tutor you and your kid can connect to, can try them. I just recently engaged a chem tutor from them for my boy, as it's my boy's weakest subject currently. Can pm me for more information.

Valerie Tan

[h=1]Hi I am a full time female English language tutor with more than 10 years of experience so let me know if you are keen.[/h]
Cheers
Valerie