West Area - Looking For Looking for weekday nanny/babysitter - Anywhere near Jurong West st 42

Damon

Hi, going to have a newborn soon and need a babysitter from November 18 onwards.

Looking for experienced nanny around Jurong West St 42/ lakeside area. Pls whatsapp or call me at 82255836.

Thanks!

serlin

Hi, going to have a newborn soon and need a babysitter from November 18 onwards.

Looking for experienced nanny around Jurong West St 42/ lakeside area. Pls whatsapp or call me at 82255836.

Thanks!
Hi, is jurong west St 65 OK for u?

Uknowyvon

*Are you looking for a babysitter for your new born? If your answer is YES, please contact me. My name is Maureen, I am a local Chinese, experienced babysitting infants especially new born. I love kids, and I am a caring, compassionate and responsible person. I am a Christian, staying in Jurong West ST 65, non-smoking family with a very clean environment, no pets. With many years of experience in the field of babysitting and inherent love for kids, I believed that I would be a very good babysitter for you. Please feel free to call me at 65043518 or 83004297 in case you need to avail my service. We welcome you to view our place if interested. Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards.