Looking Forward To Learn And Earn Via Forex Trading

amberconners

Hello,

I am a housewife and a mother of 2. After a hectic 2 years, I finally have some time that i can invest for myself. I am planning on learning Forex Trading and implementing it as i am a finance graduate and also have great interest in stock trading.

Mind you i am still a beginner and would like to get a complete video course / step by step procedure on learning the fundamentals of it.. My main purpose it to earn some money out of it.. But i am willing to learn first..

So Any Help Regarding This Would Be Grateful

Thanks..

If you are serious about learning and generating income through forex, I would recommend learning from professionals. Find out people who are involved in day to day forex trading..

For me it was difficult to find these people. But i had the determination on learning it,because those days we were going through financial crisis and i was completely new to forex.

I dont't know how but one of my husband's friend told me about a video course on learning it (Law Of Attraction lol). I bought it and started following it. Initially it was a bit overwhelming, but from week 2 i started to get a hang of it, From month 2 i started earning money and from then on i hit my goal of 5 figure income..

Life feels good now, as you are you own boss and work at your own time... :)

I hope this Froex Video Course will help you as well..

If a beginner like me can make it ,any one can achieve it..

Hope It Helps!!!
Regards..

Last edited:

amberconners

If you are serious about learning and generating income through forex, I would recommend learning from professionals. Find out people who are involved in day to day forex trading..

For me it was difficult to find these people. But i had the determination on learning it,because those days we were going through financial crisis and i was completely new to forex.

I dont't know how but one of my husband's friend told me about a video course on learning it (Law Of Attraction lol). I bought it and started following it. Initially it was a bit overwhelming, but from week 2 i started to get a hang of it, From month 2 i started earning money and from then on i hit my goal of 5 figure income..

Life feels good now, as you are you own boss and work at your own time... :)

I hope this Froex Video Course will help you as well..

If a beginner like me can make it ,any one can achieve it..

Hope It Helps!!!
Regards..
Thanks a lot Mary For your inspiring post.

Your post has really motivated me, earn some good solid income which will help our current financial situations.. As i am a mother of 2 sweet daughters i will also have time to be with them as i am not willing to put them in some babysitter...

I had gone though the website that you posted above, and this was exactly what i was looking for, a well structured video course to learn Forex for beginners. Also the success stories mentioned there are very inspiring..

I have gone ahead and got the 1$ free trial to check it out..

This course looks promising,

Thanks a lot for the share.. Will pm you if i need any help.. :)

Thanks a lot Mary For your inspiring post.

Your post has really motivated me, earn some good solid income which will help our current financial situations.. As i am a mother of 2 sweet daughters i will also have time to be with them as i am not willing to put them in some babysitter...

I had gone though the website that you posted above, and this was exactly what i was looking for, a well structured video course to learn Forex for beginners. Also the success stories mentioned there are very inspiring..

I have gone ahead and got the 1$ free trial to check it out..

This course looks promising,

Thanks a lot for the share.. Will pm you if i need any help.. :)
Hello Sister,
Nice to see u take action, If u need to succeed u need to take action, so i congratulate u for that!! My main aim in life is to help woman mainly housewife/homemakers financially independent..

I am trying to help them achieve their goal which has been long forgotten after marriage as i did lol..

I try and motivate them to take up some kind of job for their side income and in today's computer age its very easy to earn as long as you are focused and determined..

Anyways let me know if u need any help.. You can pm me..
Stay inspired Stay Focused You Will Achieve Your Goal :)

michalina

I have a suggestion you might want to take into consideration, If you are looking for an easy way to learn Forex you might want to consider reading this article about Forex trading. As Forex trading just like any other job you need to your time and effort to be successful in the industry.

Caterine Baroffio

Hello,

I am a housewife and a mother of 2. After a hectic 2 years, I finally have some time that i can invest for myself. I am planning on learning Forex Trading and implementing it as i am a finance graduate and also have great interest in stock trading.

Mind you i am still a beginner and would like to get a complete video course / step by step procedure on learning the fundamentals of it.. My main purpose it to earn some money out of it.. But i am willing to learn first..

So Any Help Regarding This Would Be Grateful

Thanks..
Hi, you might want to try this informative tools it will help you to learn about the currency trading on how you will earn money, I also use this to become more knowledgeable in forex.