Loosing Weight

Binna

Yes, girls, I agree, one has to eat properly, there is no losing weight otherwise. Even though, I think diets are bad for you, you always slip afterwards. I always was like that before. Kinda doing alright, controlling myself, and then just starting to eat loads, especially at bedtime :( But then I was explained that one should not only count calories, but also distribute them throughout the day. And also protein, fat and carbohydrate balance and stuff like that.

drogali

Oh, I have the same problem. I also seem to get my daily menu all wrong. I also go to gym, but my weight is fixed all the same. Such a shame I lost almost a year for nothing. I tried to find a dieting expert, but we did not click :( She told me to eat veggies only, this is scary. Tell me please who you saw?

Binna

I feel for you :( I worked with London Weight Management. First session was free, I don’t know what’s going on there now. I also had anticellulite massage. Write again how you liked it there, please.

Svelte Couture

Hi, it is a common problem not loosing weight even with strict diet. You may try to avoid carbo for dinner, fruits before 4pm (as night time body barely gets to burn). Avoid processed food, most ladies will have Yong Tau Fu for lunch, with the rationale that it is lesser fats, but not forgetting the content is 'processed'. Our body accumulates toxin due to processed food, therefore weight loss becomes a challenge.....

EileenWong1418

I had lose weight of 7kg and waist reduce by 19cm in 3 months time after give birth to my 2nd son one year later. Pls pm me at 90181933 for more details. I started this programme while i still breast feeding.