Lose 10kg in one month ...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
10KG in one month is not recommended and you should not attempt to do it.

Losing weight is all about changing your lifestyle ... there is no point for anyone to go for liposuction but after the operation, they still eat and eat and eat non stop.

Be smart on what you put inside your mouth, after all you are what you eat.

If you hungry all the time, eat snacks like Almond (raw or baked only) and drink plenty of water if not chinese tea.

Do not skip meals and make sure you have at least 3 proper meals
morning - cereal/sandwich
lunch - soup (fish or yong tau fu)
dinner - rice with soup

Things to avoid:
Curry/Oily, fatty meat, deep fried food, snacks, carbonated drink, bubble tea and everything else other than those stated.

Start with long walk everyday (instead of taking feeder bus - walk home!) save money and save your heart. After sometime it will be a natural thing for you wanting to jog.

Change your Life, Change your Image. Eat right and start Today! :wong29:

trudywee

Ya but it is not easy leh :embarrassed:

Need to find some shortcut as I am getting married soon.

Need to look good for my photoshoot.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Ya but it is not easy :embarrassed:

Need to find some shortcut as I am getting married soon.

Need to look good for my photoshoot.
Start today, watch that food you are putting inside your mouth, stop it ... you are not hungry ... you do not need to eat it ...

As i mentioned above, it all lies to you if you want to be slim, sexy and sucessfull ... our mind is a very powerful tool.

If you want something to kick start, you could take a pill called Panbessy but it is good only for 1 week or so and you gotta stop and follow what i typed above.

Panbessy is a prescription drug, you could obtain it frorm your fav clinic.

Just keep this in mind, Diet is all about changing life style and watch out what you put inside your mouth.

Good luck!

Ange

Start today, watch that food you are putting inside your mouth, stop it ... you are not hungry ... you do not need to eat it ...

As i mentioned above, it all lies to you if you want to be slim, sexy and sucessfull ... our mind is a very powerful tool.

If you want something to kick start, you could take a pill called Panbessy but it is good only for 1 week or so and you gotta stop and follow what i typed above.

Panbessy is a prescription drug, you could obtain it frorm your fav clinic.

Just keep this in mind, Diet is all about changing life style and watch out what you put inside your mouth.

Good luck!
I totally agree.. dun depend on slimming pills to slim down, is not healthy at all. Remember you are what you eat, mi too last time is fats and have to lost 10KG as the same as u.. but i tried slimming pills.. got side effect and weight does not decrease at all.. to slim down healthy, really got to have strong determination and most important, change your diet intake.. I manage to lose the 10KG..

back in 2006 october when I returned to work after my 2nd child, I lost 10kg within 1 month! No diets & no pills at all! I was just emotionally n mentally stressed at that time, if you call that depression. But its really scary, from a size 10 that time, i dropped to size 6.

littlehelper

I lost only 2 kg after a few weeks.Not easy to lose 10 in a month.
And not eating/operation is definitely not advisable.
You can eat more small meals but breakfast is a must.Lunch you can have salad then between lunch and dinner take a quick bite of smth healthy, dinner veggies and soup will be good.
Besides slimming down, you should be confident of yourself and your own image.No point being so slim if you have no confidence.Your looks does not matter it is the way you carry yourself :).
During the photoshoot be natural smile your sweetest and have a good composure!You will definitely look good.
No need for diet at all...

Ange

Sorry for the late reply, mine photo shoot is Sept ... my hubby is australian :)
Sept? That is next mth already. So have you find any way to slim down? Perhaps you can really try acunpuncture slimming, because my friends slim down by 4Kg within 2wks time. But you must have strong determination and willingly to cooperate with the consultant. Hope can help you too.

lis

i have one product to recommend.. can get results within 3 months.. but to some ppl, they can see the results in 1 month.. it helps to burn FATS.. compare to some products, they help to reduce water retention,not FATS.. thus will make the body feel weak.. but this product,help to burn excessive body fats. it also helps to manage the cholesterol, stabilise blood sugar level and regulate bowel movements..

the price oso affordable.. it ever came out in malay newspaper, Berita Harian.. :)

Ange

i have one product to recommend.. can get results within 3 months.. but to some ppl, they can see the results in 1 month.. it helps to burn FATS.. compare to some products, they help to reduce water retention,not FATS.. thus will make the body feel weak.. but this product,help to burn excessive body fats. it also helps to manage the cholesterol, stabilise blood sugar level and regulate bowel movements..

the price also affordable.. it ever came out in malay newspaper, Berita Harian.. :)
Care to share what products u using? I went through this acunpuncture slimming and lose 10KG within 3mths too.

lis

the product name is 'Bio Life Slim'.. ever heard of tiz product..? it's launched in America.. but now in S'pore..

jus need to drink twice a day.. it taste like orange.. can drink w plain water.. or best to drink w cranberry juice or any other juice.. the feeling sure damn syiok..!! hee.. :shyxxx:

Ange

the product name is 'Bio Life Slim'.. ever heard of tiz product..? it's launched in America.. but now in S'pore..

just need to drink twice a day.. it taste like orange.. can drink w plain water.. or best to drink w cranberry juice or any other juice.. the feeling sure damn syiok..!! hee.. :shyxxx:
but then how does you know you are losing fats instead of waters? Sorry to ask so much as i have tried before alot of slimming products but all no effects.