1. Drink Herbal Tea
2. Limit High Carbohydrate Foods
3. Use Low-Calorie Food Alternatives
4. Drink lots of water
5. Don’t Drink Alcohol

angiebaby

If u dun wan to sweat and lost weight, here is how I do it when I feel
Fat:

No food after 5pm, means no rice or bread or noodle, only fruits or boiled veg, no protein also, and stay very late at night like 1 or 2am, then go sleep without food but only water, I loose 5 kg in a weeks time, then u can go back sleep normally but dinner with veg and fruits with little portion of fish or prawn, but no carbo, in order to maintain.

Still run or swim is a better option but when u dun have time or strong mind, try my way

MsKoh1973

I quit my job to be on full time diet cos when i stress, i eat more. So far 4th day, so far so good, light exercise of 30 mins everyday. Watch my diet, I am abt 130kg, hope to loss abt 50 kg . Yipeeee !

ast0212

For myself:
Breastfeeding
Eating less sweets (doesn't help when I keep baking cakes and brownies hahaha)
Housework
Walking

2kg still to lose till I reach my pre-baby weight. I put on 17kg during pregnancy :embarrassed:

I helped my hubby lose 15kg in 8 months when he came back from Singapore and was overweight. We were going though financial hardship so we stopped buying junk food and snacks, stopped eating out and restricted our grocery shopping. Home cooked food every day, smaller portions for meals. Mostly veggies and less meat. Being financially tight helps a lot :D

BunnyKiss

TRA is a program, combination of supplement, classes, good diet and healthy lifestyle.

Lose fats, Shapes the figure and Improves health as a result..

The most advisable method is to lose weigth healthily.
Reduce fat and not water......

1) Obeserve what your eat. Limit carbo intake.
2) Do not scrimp on water intake. Water is the necessity for our body to function properly.
Instead drink normally but do exercise that shed the water + impurities from body.
3) No meat skin just proteins (pure meat)
4) Instead of fried, use steam or boil cooking method
5) Take more veggie and fibre rich fruits and foods.
These intake will occupied your "available" stomach space for other intake and also fibre rich food will remove unwanted materials from body readily.
6) Exercise Exercise and Exercise

Hope it helps....
you need to deisgn a regime that best suit you.

Hi

I am just wondering if any1 has tried losing weight - what did you use?

Any mummies tried slimming pills? Was thinking of trying but donno which brand n m afraid will 'fat' back once stop the pills.
Anyway, my best way of losing wt is one meal a day. Eat only lunch. Super unhealthy but its the only way that works best for me so far. Hates to exercise so that is totally out. The one meal will b lotsa veg, abit of meat, n half portion carbo (either rice or noodle depends on what im eating that day).
Sadly, im the kind who super loves eating. So its quite torturing for me. M thinking of any easy way out. =P

mamaOf2

Good news for anyone!!!
Want to Lose Weight and Stand a Chance to WIN $1,000?
Want to Shape Up for your Annual Dinner & Dance?
Want to Fit into that Christmas & New Year Outfit?
Take Massive Action now!
Registration at www.wellnessfirst.asia or contact 91975700 for free weight management consultation, free healthy meal plan & free health scan!