Losing weight

angelababi

Any mummies tried slimming pills? Was thinking of trying but donno which brand n m afraid will 'fat' back once stop the pills.
Anyway, my best way of losing wt is one meal a day. Eat only lunch. Super unhealthy but its the only way that works best for me so far. Hates to exercise so that is totally out. The one meal will b lotsa veg, abit of meat, n half portion carbo (either rice or noodle depends on what im eating that day).
Sadly, im the kind who super loves eating. So its quite torturing for me. M thinking of any easy way out. =P
hey happymummy07 , im the same as you .. my best way of losing weight is also one day eat one meal only.. and my that meal has to be quite fulling .. not extremely big bowl of rice .. but must be alot of vegs etc... if one day eat 2x or more i will get fat :(
No choice.. want to wear pretty clothes.. sobs...
And i also dont like to exercise too .. :p i will *faint* staying in a hot sun.. and dont want to waste money on gym centre... :D

With TRA it is so easy to lose weight both body and visceral fats are lost. No starving is required and no weight rebound even after we have finished the 3 months TRA 8 months to 1 year ago. Best is it has help a lot of mummies to shape up their bodies and some of them their complexion has improved with TRA. Feel free to PM me for more info or my consultant's contacts.

maylim001

I'm losing weight with Acomplia appetite suppressor, I'm -12kilos in only 3months and I feel fantastic. I have done different diets and different weight loss strategies and only Acomplia really helps me. I just take a pill a day, usually before my breakfast and the weight comes off.And I dont't feel hungry at all as Acomplia suppresses my appetite :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

flowerii

For those interested to slim down, i have a recommendation that is all natural. No dieting / starving. No known side effect. It's a meal supplement that you take before your meals. Many have slimmed down and got healthier using this product. PM me if you are interested to know more.

rittatan011

I'm using Reductil appetite supresantt (bought from cheap.meds4u.eu) for 2 months now and feel great. I have definitely noticed myself feeling fuller quicker during main meals and eating much smaller portions and also dont't feel the need to snack during the day.
I have lost about 8.5 kg and for me this is a very good result. I'm fully satisfied with this treatment.

jaspzz

vivian7:813794 said:
I'm on Reductil 10 mg for 3 months. It's not a miracle drug but it definitely helps me slim down.
I don't eat junk food any more, instead I drink more water now.
My appetite has decreased a lot and I eat just a little. I have lost 14kg
:biggrin:
I don't even go to the gym, I just take daily walks, it's free and you can work at your own pace.

If anyone interested I can recommend a safe reductil site.

I am interested pls recommend

jaspzz

vivian7:837013 said:
I am interested pls recommend
Hi jaspzz, I'm ordering on cheapmeds4u.com , the so popular site on this forum. I know many people ordering drugs on this site and it's really safe to use.
Reductil orders arrive in a discreet pack usually in 2 weeks time. You can easily pay with your Visa if you have one.

If you start reductil dont't stay and wait for the result. Do some daily walks at least and drink more water - that helps a lot.
Cheers, keep us updated about your result.
Hi vivi I have taken before when they are on sale in Singapore... and cheapmeds4u has no stock

Ain23

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone still comments on this page as it's been a while since anyone said anything. I am one of those women who still struggle to lose weight and Reductil is the only pill which really helps me to lose my extra weight. I take Reductil 15 mg but through the internet instead from the doctor from a trustworthy source such as http://meridiareductil.com and I'm finding it fantastic. I lost 9 kilos on them during the last two months. I eat 3 healthy not big meals a day & lots of fruits and can honestly say I dont't need anything else. And I do also try to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. I am really pleased. Finally, my jeans are starting to fit me :) It's true that they did make me feel quite dizzy/light headed at times, but apparently it is a common side effect, so something to be wary of!
Good luck to all of you !!

EliseToh

Hi mummies, I took the safer and less restrictive diet program recommended by Hollywood celebrity personal trainers. It is a combination of high-quality meal replacement shakes, supplements, fruits and vegetables. I lost about 8kg in 3 months while my friend lost about 10kg in 2 months. Not only that, my acne face cleared up, diarrhea stopped, migraine stopped, hairfall reduced, and gained so much energy that I could complete a 42km marathon in just 7-hours. Recently, I got to know that President Obama is also taking the same brand of nutrition. PM me if you want to find out more. See ya! :)

Ponyy

Hi mummies, after my second pregnancy i've gained 16kg and i have to eat more as im bf.
After bf for 4 month i started taking duromine, the only symptoms i get is very very dry mouth so i had to drink tons of water.
And i don't feel hungry at all, so i just ate veggies and meat. no carbs.
used 2 box and i lost 10kg :)

u can get duromine from clinic tho, but i got mine from online.
symptoms may different .

vanessajoy

Have you considered exploring slimming centers? I know they are risky, but it's quick haha.. I've personally tried some, and it really depends on their reputation.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
eat about 1200 calories per day for ladies

The day itself should consist the following:

a. limit your carb intake to 150g of brown rice per day (complex carb is preffered)
b. have at least 2 portion of veg such as brocolli 150gx2
c. hit about 2g of protein per body weight (kg) - grilled salmon x 1 150g, grilled chicken breast x 1 150g, 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 scoop of whey protein with 8oz almond milk (non sweetener)
d. drink 3 litres of plain water
e. 1 portion of fruit such as 1 banana or 1 orange
f. 7 or 8 almonds as snack
g. have your multi vitamin and fish oil

with above mentioned diet + 30 minutes low impact cardio you would see result.

Avoid eating oily, deep fried and processed food.

Good Luck ladies :)

i've tried a lot when i was in my late 20's to 30's. i tried diet pills, herbal teas, south beach diet, after six diet (where you are not allowed food intake after 6pm)

Pia Wong

Thanks for the tips, edy. While I was reading it, I felt like my head's gonna explode! How can some follow this diet on the dot? After having 4 kids, I feel like I owe myself to stay fit. I sure hope I could stick to this!