lost confidence,anyone else?

sweetness

i lost my confidence by a ton. 45kg to 57kg is rly a big impact on me.I eat lesser than 2 meals a day,go cycling a few times a week, but my weight doesnt seem to approve
I bought some apparels that are really pretty, but I don't dare to wear short tops, or anything to show my nasty stretch marks. I'm horrible bloated. =( anyone else a victim of nasty stretchmarks and a bloated body?

-SRI-

hahaha.. mine worst!!! Nw 7mth preg I weigh 73kg.. B4 preggie 55kg lei... u see...alot sia i gain.. left 2mths to go... by the time i tink i more than 80kg..........:elvis:

Ting

hmmmmm. i was 42 after i gv birth to pin.
but now ima 48 n my waist is getter bigger~
gees.

maMaSan

Must breastfeed past 1 yr. Really helps. I put on more than 15kg for both my kids and I've been nursing ever since... nearly 7years now... and I'm skinnier than I was when before I got preggie ;D Seems the fat starts melting off after 1yr mark if u keep at it. Good luck!

If you're not breastfeeding, I found this helped lose weight FAST when I was on candida diet... refrain from white carbo - bread/rice/pasta. Eat only WHOLEWHEAT ones, and then try not to eat too much. Avoid sugars in drinks/desserts etc. I was on that diet for 2 months and whoa.... my pants needed belts badly after that ;D But need a lot of self-control and discipline.

Ting

oh no, i love rice n pasta. n cakes n ice creams n chocolates.
damn!
think no hope for me alr.
sigh.

Hi Sweetness, dun worry, u r not alone! My 1st pregnancy I gain about 7kg (was 45 kg b4 preggie). then maintain 52kg for abt 2 yrs. Then got preggie again. when full term I was 75kg..(Whole pregnancy put on total of 23kg) After gave bith in Apr'08, my weight was 65kg.. Now after 3 mths only manage to shed 1kg.. Same like u, I din eat alot, do lotsa excercise but to no avail lei.. Sigh.. Worst, I got stretch mark ard my tummy area.. Really big n red stretch mark ;( Anyway intend to do tattoo over it few mths later, tat is if I can manage to shed more kgs n FAT!!! Sigh............................................................................................

i lost my confidence by a ton. 45kg to 57kg is rly a big impact on me.I eat lesser than 2 meals a day,go cycling a few times a week, but my weight doesnt seem to approve
I bought some apparels that are really pretty, but I don't dare to wear short tops, or anything to show my nasty stretch marks. I'm horrible bloated. =( anyone else a victim of nasty stretchmarks and a bloated body?

sweetness

hi all!
I dont think i can avoid rice and pasta! X( and i have a sweet tooth! AHH?
any detox pills or slimming pills to intro?

maybe any stretchmark cream tt works?

I gave birth to my gal at 30dec06.

b4 preg i was 53kg.

After preg i was 59kg. *i m still 59kg*

I m lucky cos my jeans and skirt all fit.

but my weight is jam there and i hv reali reali (x100) bad stretchmark.

My current job requires me to exercise alot...

But no matter how i exercise, My weight nv drop.

Equally sad la..

But dun b sad, dun lose confidence.

At least there is something for u to b proud of: U r a proud mummy of ur kid.

Without u, there wont b any baby!

xiaodaisy

before birth was 55kg

first kid gain till 75kg after birth 65kg

second wan gain fm 65kg to 105kg, horrible

after birth 95kg ..

after cant buy clothes easily for 2yrs , tried slimming down

now 65kg, but still fat lah .. but still trying for another kid haha !!

akimoto_emi

ladies dun worry i have a cream that helps to reduce stretch marks even for those who had stretch marks past 20yrs applied and saw some results

Celina

Before birth was 45kg, but during my first trimester lost about 2-3kg. But after dat put on til 62kg. But not long after birth back to my pre preg size.. I only put on weight on my tummy and thighs. Thighs needs lotsa time to slim down.. Watch wad u eat..