Louis Vuitton Tivoli 40144GM Designer LV Bag

yujin005

Louis Vuitton Tivoli 40144GM

[FONT=&amp]A classic rounded shape and provides great storage capacity. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]With its feminine pleated Monogram canvas, bags are ideal for everyday use. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Price SGD1400.00[/FONT]

[you]Please note :
[/you]

[FONT=&amp]- Bags are in excellent condition as hardly used. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]- Comes with original dust bag and original receipt from Singapore.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]- Negotiable to serious buyers and fast deals only.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]- Deal in Singapore. Registered with Louis Vuitton Shop at Marina Bay Sands Louis Vuitton Singapore.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]SMS / Whatsapp me at [/FONT]9423 9691[FONT=&amp] Thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]-No lowballers please. This is an authentic product that is in excellent condition.

[/FONT]louis-vuitton-tivoli-gm-monogram-canvas-handbags--M40144_PM1_Side_view.jpglouis-vuitton-tivoli-gm-monogram-canvas-handbags--M40144_PM2_Front_view.jpgm40144_00_1_.jpgm40144_03.jpg

Attachments

ceyhbal

I think that branded bags are an indicator of a woman's status. The more expensive the brand, the more effective the lady feels. Few people think about the quality of the top category. Many people prefer to buy one expensive branded bag than three bags from the mass market. It seems that women get real pleasure when they can afford a luxury item. Unfortunately, consumers are not always aware of whether a particular brand is truly quality and worth their money. Sometimes I allow myself to buy a branded bag, too. Before buying, I read reviews, recommendations, and brand articles at janemarvel.com. After reading them, I decide on the purchase.