Louis Vuitton

CynCyn

Only $1050?! omg! it's cheap. thought it will retail close to $2k. but then everybody will be carrying the bag on the streets liao :tlaugh:
Ya its so cheap .
Sometiems i tink lv mark their prices abit siao siao one . Such a big tote bag at cheap price . Then I saw a monogram bucket which is smaller then the neverfull cost $1400+

mavis

Ya its so cheap .
Sometiems i tink lv mark their prices abit siao siao one . Such a big tote bag at cheap price . Then I saw a monogram bucket which is smaller then the neverfull cost $1400+

Haha but dun forgetting tat LV will rise price almost every yr...
lyk the the coin pouch think 3-4yrs ago my friend bought for only abt $160 or $180 and now i just bought 4mths ago was $245.
den my friend just bought a speedy at $950 4 mths ago den when my another friend bought last week was $990 liao.
They siao siao de happy happy rise price de.

Agnes Josephine

lyk the the coin pouch think 3-4yrs ago my friend bought for only abt $160 or $180 and now i just bought 4mths ago was $245.
den my friend just bought a speedy at $950 4 mths ago den when my another friend bought last week was $990 liao.

LV normally will have a hike in price 2 x per year... So it's very common if certain bags/wallet you/your friend bought months/years ago, the price has increased... :)

umm...maybe nt siao siao la.. heard fm frd dat their price follows jap yen's rate leh.
dats y oways rise nbr fall de! lolx:001_302:

btw any mummies visited lv boutique to cfm new stocks flowing in Oct mah? tot cn 'jio' any keen mummies to go & buy lo! :tlaugh:

Good idea, cyn?

nicole

i heard from the LV SA that there is a thousand people on waiting lists for the neverfull for now , and europe side will be launching the neverfull in both damier azur and damier in nov , not sure when it'll be launch in sg though =)

Last edited:

CynCyn

umm...maybe nt siao siao la.. heard fm frd dat their price follows jap yen's rate leh.
dats y oways rise nbr fall de! lolx:001_302:

btw any mummies visited lv boutique to cfm new stocks flowing in Oct mah? tot cn 'jio' any keen mummies to go & buy lo! :tlaugh:

Good idea, cyn?
cfm next oct

Mun's Mum

I agree that the price of LV just keeps going up and up and up!
From what I understand, the prices are pegged to the European market as well as the Euro. And once the price goes up, the price never comes down!
I was given an Epi accessories bag 14 years ago. At that time, it was retailing at S$230- already considered very expensive! Today, for that price, you probably can only get a coin purse!
But I am a sucker for LV...

Dymples

I've got the Daimler Speedy 30 and Monogram bucket. But toher stuffs like wallet, key pouch, etc are from Gucci.

tiziana

so good, i nv have or buy any branded goods so far, dun have the $$$, im a crazy fan for Gucci! LV is dun like :)

shopaholic

Owned a handbag from the damier canvas range. Hinted to dh that I wanted it as a birthday gift. :p It's quality is pretty gd and in my opinion, better than Gucci.

CynCyn

Gucci bags what;s the material for that ? I've seen ppl carrying it but it gets dirty after sometime . Still prefer LV .

serenelm

hv got a few LV bags (incl backpack (resembling tortoiseshell shape), handbag, waist pouch, sling pouch, cosmetic pouch, key/coin pouch)... but not sure of their 'official' names thou... heehee :p

hv been eyeing their wallet but cant bear to buy cos at least $600 n above for wallet... was in milan wif hubby for biz trip recently... originally was determined to buy their wallet but ended up buying a gucci sling bag for the same price instead (kind-of convinced myself tat it was more 'worth it' to pay tat amt for a bag instead of a wallet)... sigh, wonder when i'll ever own an LV wallet?!

now oso eyeing the neverfull... seems great as a shopping tote or baby bag... but nvr seen the actual bag so can decide which size either... :)

MummyGrace

i hav a damier koala wallet, damier coin pounch and speedy the black series one(cant rem wat is the name) but too bad is the cloth type and they only got 1 size..

mavis

i hav a damier koala wallet, damier coin pounch and speedy the black series one(cant rem wat is the name) but too bad is the cloth type and they only got 1 size..

Grace at last i bought the manogram speedy 30 after listening to ur advice. although the Gucci 1 looks nicer but think LV is more worth the $$, hehe...:001_302: