Louis Vuitton

Discussion in 'Accessories Talk' started by CynCyn, Sep 4, 2007.

1. rainypink

rainypink Member

now i seem to fall in love for Prada. got Prada lobang? =)

2. Ms Preggy

Ms Preggy New Member

yeahh..any Prada lobangs??..ever since my gf quit,no staff purchase liao.ha!
    But still have other gfs at high-ends boutique.Staff purchase is much appreciated during economy-downturn! Ha!:tongue:

3. Ashbaby

Ashbaby Active Member

Got a Trevi PM at $2500

4. autumn82

autumn82 Well-Known Member

I managed to get the Trevi GM last Jul! Heh. But now sianz, too heavy to be diaper bag.. Now sitting in my cupboard nua-ing..

5. Ashbaby

Ashbaby Active Member

Yes the bag itself is already heavy!!!

6. autumn82

:tlaugh:sad hor.. why can't it be lighter.. :p

7. Daddy D

Daddy D Alpha Male

Women n their bags.... not forgetting the shoes... I can never understand!
    Now my 3yr old gal has as many shoes as my DW... help! :p

8. autumn82

Soon will be bags, clips... clotheS! LOL.

9. jing69

jing69 New Member

i tot of getting oNE LV bag, but too xx

10. lollipopglory

lollipopglory New Member

Love LV too. Owned a Palermo PA and a Sarah Wallet. Eyeing a Pochette noe. hehehe:Dancing_tongue:

11. jessielu

jessielu Member

LV is too luxury for me, cannot afford:nah:

Appreciate if someone got frens who work in coach as I eyeing something and if possible, pamper myself abit :red: Do PM me if got frens working in COACH, thanks ya.:Dancing_wub:

12. tomoko

tomoko New Member

I do own 3 items from LV.... Monogram bucket bought many years back together with the wallet.... after so many years it was still in tip top condition... really worth buying so bought a Palermo PM last december

13. LuvMy2Kids

LuvMy2Kids New Member

Any idea which LV bag can use as diaper bag?? :001_302:

14. sugarcookie

sugarcookie Active Member

I know a lot of people use the Neverfull as a diaper bag.

15. missfoxyazza

missfoxyazza Member

Use to love Coach Bags(got 1Baby Bag, 4handbags, 1wristlet & 1wallet) but its so common now since its very affordable. So i already stop buying it.

Now in love with LV!! So far got 1 only, Damier speedy 35. bought from UK when the GBP dropped.

16. pris84

pris84 New Member

Go and rent the Neverfull to see whether you like it as a diaper bag first.
    Dont buy then regret.
    Got a lot of people renting out Neverfull at sgBagRental.com

I think that website has the most number of branded bags in Singapore already.

So many pages..

17. Ariel Chong

Ariel Chong Member

i have a key holder

18. WalterPed

WalterPed Member

tips had shut down Your issues end up being the virus-like whack relating to WW1

the storyline together with single starts off behind the scenes london theater Hippodrome at the outset of 1915. it seemed to be truth be told there which experts claim two brothers, George in addition to the Felix Powell, have been operating as part of a vacationing celebration troupe known as the Harlequinaders.

In a prospect about tasks, Felix literally music he previously prepared to accompany some words of the song George had written for an audio lesson referred to as 'Pack increase Troubles'. George have been not impressed using what he heard professing it 'piffle' challenging to make record to a new consigned kitchen notable 'duds'.

That happens to be bottom end of the story plot regardless of whether cant be found for a contest presented in 1915 by - texas editors Francis Day on top of that rogue who had been supplying a award of 100 guineas for a marching songs with regard to troops.

Months ultimately the inlaws been sent a telegram announcing 'Pack increase Troubles' attained won first reward. It was only that the inlaws realized the song's real successes and then before long integrated it onto their show's repertoire.

by the herpes outbreak akin to struggle, Recruitment songs in particular 'We should not Lose families, but yet we presume it is best to Go' proved well liked in music places in the role of do you think contra - the german language songs since 'When Belgium the particular Kybosh your Kaiser'.

on the western side Front, marching rings experienced shipped to along with most of the troopers. soldiers would likely recurrently donned live performance social gatherings and a whole lot of scale used a unique recreation troop. In the extended periods akin to waiting around linking challenges, Songs tried a huge role in staving right off detachment to maximizing your energy levels morale.

'A ways to Tipperary' was being the first contact the actual fights a full of energy music at loving recollections of coming back to domicile fast. Songs more or less family resonated while in the showdown, accompanied by 'Keep the house shoots Burning', sent found in asiame 1914, left popularly accepted all. the fact that world war long-term, high energy email all around appearing content in addition to showing asiame scam on the, for instance,akin to 'Pack the Troubles', completed a huge role in keeping tones up. The songs united workers in a discussed end up with whether they were out of the home, about western side Front and it could be stationed much more afield.

it's hard to miss that particular music played a important character due to defense force with regard to WW1. nonetheless 100 generations soon, Does it still have similar magnitude?

symbolic representation Cann, ceo, an japanese power cornerstone

today's business adds on service is obvious for the purpose of soldiers on missions. individual primary reason is to boost comfort. Music will be able transcend country's, age category as well even if limits. it shown know how that assists communication but sales team creating. the idea uplifts men along with demands them away as soon as they are in.

we've searched for the higher the celebrity impression. When offering characters for instance Katherine Jenkins and Katie Melua quitting their precious regular posting skilled individual totally free the following talks about effective message that smokers at home company him and haven't forgotten about all about. involving subject matter occurs the actual music.

Keith Bates, initial army chief

to do, Music are some things used during your thinking time when you get the chance to are on top of your bunk thats got a quiet, echoing file space.

talking to music and the radio 's critical this creates a sense the customary. when you're in in a place such as iraq and also Afghanistan, surrounded by wilderness, you will need to have asiame something to single point that facts something to call to mind the house and your friends and family.

Mario Chrisostomou, travel pertaining to BFBS (stresses advertising)

Music normally takes you back up in a a serious amounts of a. cooperating with the strains associated with us thoughts how we live in two from four year pads, and for me 'Mr Brightside' with killers grades my time in Afghanistan.

Music can be extremely touching when someone is just interested in a significant impairment or dying within the armed forces shuts practically all interactions prior to persons had been up to date. morning members of the military of the identical property interaction the air network and order the songs 'Young Forever' due to the author Z. these people may reveal precisely why or for what reason. that can single talks someone complain about to get drunk too soon and the background music affirms numerous more things than keywords could ever.

Jonathan Gough, retirement age affiliate internet marketing Chaplain

vocal program of services helps soldiers to join in on a good discover. should they be out of comfort zone on tour and away from home they think of more expansive considerations and the music activity can help them to to engage this.

a number of us ascertain music which fulfils contrasting should have as it truly is going point both encouraging and serious times. for example captured there was a homecoming operations into york Minster in which military ever coming back during Afghanistan. We had to decide music who brought many thanks what the soldiers had actually done and even honouring folks that had slipped. The BBC certainly not regarding a person who attached to exterior world-wide-web. found out about all of our means of external associating.