Louis Vuitton

BChew

My SIL just got me Neverfull GM (L) from Japan. She also told me that the whole USA is on waiting list. Actually, I want to buy the Saleya GM more than the Neverfull.

Few years ago, I nearly bought myself a wallet but find it too ex just to keep it in my bag most of the time. Eventually, I got a kenneth Cole wallet. :tlaugh:

Kike

Maybe for those who are interested in neverfull, you might want to take a look at the Palermo which should be launched in Nov. The shape is somewhat similar to neverfull,comes with a zip, handles are sturdier and thicker and even comes with a longer shoulder strap.

Attachments

MummyGrace

Grace at last i bought the manogram speedy 30 after listening to ur advice. although the Gucci 1 looks nicer but think LV is more worth the $$, hehe...:001_302:
waaa.. happi 2 hear tat.. $990?? next time can bring out together le.. :tlaugh:

Pwiincess

Eve , What;s yr collection ? Share share leh .
Haha. Only a few. I got Speedy 30, Popin Hault and Neverfull. Used to own a wallet but throw away liao. Now craving for Toile Damier Speedy but cannot liao. Better spend the money on my babygirl's future expenses.

jtay72

i love LV bags! since i started with one when i was in the university, my collection keeps growing. my hubby just bought me a LV Marina GM for Xmas, birthday and pregnancy.

naze

I bought a small drawstring LV handbag when I was in Secondary Sch, got a LV 6 keyhole keypouch from a admirer in Sec Sch & 2 days ago hubby bought a wallet for me. All in monogram. I wish to buy another LV handbag this year. Just love LV, it's classy...

jason69

Re: Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Noe " Large "

umm...maybe nt siao siao la.. heard fm frd dat their price follows jap yen's rate leh.
dats y oways rise nbr fall de! lolx:001_302:

btw any mummies visited lv boutique to cfm new stocks flowing in Oct mah? tot cn 'jio' any keen mummies to go & buy lo! :tlaugh:

Good idea, cyn?
Hi,
I willing to let go " louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Noe " Large just bought it this year jan 2008. Retail Price US $1050 & Selling $850 , Interested pls contact me @ 97376291 thks

Jason

Hmmmm.........own sme Lv bags n wallets. Recently just sold away my tivoli pm bag. Any mummies who wan to get Lv can let me knw, I'm gg Milan next month.:tlaugh:

veronica

Is the workmanship really superb?? I bought one wallet 10yrs ago in London. But i rarely used and notice the inner leather peeled off after I had it for 4-5yrs only.

M&M

anyone own a speedy and experience the handles centre part becoming black?
wat abt water marks? anyone?

sugarcookie

anyone own a speedy and experience the handles centre part becoming black?
wat abt water marks? anyone?
I don't own the Speedy but the handles of my Monogram Neverfull has watermarks which absolutely can't be removed. The marks aren't obvious but you can see them when you look carefully.