Lunch alone with 2 mths old bb

mummypooh

Hi mummies,

May i noe for those stay at hm mummies, how do u settle yr lunch alone with yr bb? Eat out,dabao or cook in hse?

Coz previously i depend on my MIL to dabao or cook lunch for me,bt lately we have some conflicts. SO i decide to settle my lunch myself.

As im a 1st time mum, i would need some advises on hw to settle yr own lunch while taking care of yr bb alone. I tot of taking the stroller but its nt safe for me to go buy food at the stalls while leaving my bb at the table. If i use the bjorn baby carrier, is it troublesome to eat while carrying him?

Many Thanks.
mummypooh

Dianna

Since u are a stay at home mum, then its best for u to cook..it safe cost and u can prepare urself a healthy meal...
As for the baby, whenever the baby sleeps in the morning, mayb after shower... then start cooking...it will be less hassle for u..
Hope this help..

chelle

During my 4 mt ML, i tried to have a heavy breakfast (hubby buy b4 gg to wrk), so for lunch, i just eat bread/biscuits or cereals!
Actually, u will have not much time to eat. When BB is asleep, i will eat very fast at the basin, then need to wash bottles, wash clothings, tidy the house, blah blah blah

Domique

for me, i eat oni when he zzz.... maybe in the morning when he zzz u cook then eat on his/her second zzz....

as time goes by, you will learn to eat lightning fast....

:)

diymummy

During my maternity leave, I catered my lunch. It's in a tinkat. I cook my own rice. The rice I cook one full pot, put in the fridge and scoop out and steam when my lunch tinkat arrived. I catered from Jessie Catering. Food is ok...

meiteoh

I usually cook or tah bao when I'm out with Eva. If I'm cooking, it's super fast to cook meals like noodle soup and stuff. I eat when she's taking her afternoon nap and that usually takes about 20 minutes or so. :)

camom

I prepare my food in the morning b4 hubby went to work. Usually things like stews that can be heated up immediately and poured over noodle or rice. Else, it'll be food that goes into the steamer immediately. Of course got to prepare in advance, usually the nite before.