LV Neverfull

serenelm

any sis here alrdy bought tis bag? which one u bought -- MM, PM or GM? is it good? actually which size is better? so tempted to buy as baby-cum-shopping bag :001_302:

nicole

i got the mm =) though would really like the gm , but i think im too short to carry the gm off well =)

Kike

Me too, I've the MM. Think MM should be ideal as a diaper bag, PM is way too small and GM is too big unless you're very tall.

serenelm

hmmm, okie... thanks for all the comments... guess it's the MM for me since i'm not tat tall either :tlaugh: will check it out when i go HK... see if they're cheaper than in SIN...

XiaoXue

I'm saving up for the MM for my 22nd Birthday. My Elder sis got the PM from Europe which is $100 cheaper than in SG.

In order to get the MM for my Bday on Jan. I was told to reserve on Nov or Dec.. =D

LoVeS

Hubby ask me wat anniversary gift i wan, i wanted the Neverfull so went to buy it juz now LV neverfull GM bag~

Last edited:

LoVeS

Wah Love u still can get it arh... Ytd i went Taka LV ask they say all sizes OOS liao.:bmad:
i went there 1st time they say OOS aso then i go back wanted to ask when stock coming n can reserve or not WHICH the salesgirl told me wait awhile, nxt thing i knw is she say I AM SUPER lucky coz they tis morning sold all liao but now release the 1 n only pc brand new of neverfull GM not display set n she say normally release out 5-10mins will b gone so i am lucky one!~ :tlaugh: