Mac's Music School

MAC MUSIC SCHOOL

At Mac’s Music School, we only hire teachers with exceptional qualities. All our teachers are diploma or degree holders. Your child will enjoy our positive and nurturing environment in our music school. With numerous concerts and music camps planned for them, they will have many opportunities to be inspired and motivated. The quality of music education that we provide at the school will make a difference in developing:
  • their interest in music
  • their character and social being
  • their listening and understanding skill to music
  • their ability to communicate through performing
  • creative thinking and ability to think at a higher level
  • their level of confidence and self-worth
  • their love for learning music
We hold regular pre-course talks before starting new courses and parent/teacher meetings to clear the doubts of parents about teaching methods and how their children will progress.

We provide courses ranging from piano to violin, cello to vocals, and even guitar to woodwinds! We teach children as young as 2.5 years of age in our Young Beginners' Course!

Find out more about us on our website here: https://www.macsmusicschool.com/

You can contact us at 6738 9963 or admin@macsmusicschool.com as well!

Last edited:
But when I wanted to fulfill my dream - to learn to play the guitar, unfortunately, I could not study at a music school, and I had to check on my own. I was fortunate to find country guitar books. Thanks to them, I quickly mastered playing the guitar, solos, and arrangements. I am sure that many people like me who, for example, would like to learn to play the guitar, but for some reason, can not go to a music school or hire a tutor. I assure you that you can quickly learn to play the guitar yourself from these books.

Last edited:

olivi1980

When I was a teenager, I decided to learn to play the guitar. My parents didn't have the money to pay for a music school, so I learned by watching videos on the Internet. When I got to college, I worked a lot and had enough money to attend music school. Learning in music school is much better than video lessons in the browser. I don't play guitar much, but I still have a collection of picks. I recently ordered some new plectrums here https://ironageaccessories.com/collections/guitar-picks to add to my collection. I especially like the handmade picks.