Madam maria the massage lady since year 1986

dFixa

" TRADITIONAL MALAY PRE AND POST NATAL CARE BEFORE AND AFTER FOR MOTHERS UNDER NATURAL AND C-SECTION BIRTH IN SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA SINCE 1986.

STANDARD 7 SESSIONS MASSAGE AT $420. WILL TRAVEL BY CAB TO YOUR HOME. STRONGLY ADVISE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. ENCOURAGE MOTHERS WHO UNDERGO NATURAL BIRTH TO START IMMEDIATELY ONE DAY AFTER BIRTH FOR BEST RESULT WHEREBY 1 WEEK WAITING TIME FOR MOTHERS WHO UNDERGO C-SECTION BIRTH.

CALL MADAM MARIA DIRECTLY AT 9362 2013 NOW!

**PLEASE KINDLY DO NOT TEXT**ONLY CALLS** "

" SINCE 1986 PROVIDING CONFINEMENT TREATMENT FOR MUMMIES AFTER GIVING BIRTH IN MALAY TRADITIONAL WAY.

7 SESSIONS MASSAGE $420
10 SESSIONS MASSAGE $600

WILL TRAVEL TO YOUR HOME BY CAB.

CALL MADAM MARIA DIRECTLY AT 9362 2013 NOW!

PLEASE KINDLY BOOK-A-SLOT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. ENCOURAGE MOTHERS TO START IMMEDIATELY AFTER NATURAL BIRTH WHEREBY 1 WEEK AFTER C-SECTION BIRTH FOR BEST RESULTS.

**DO CALL, NO TEXT** "

Dear Mummies,

The ads above were taken from Madam Maria's ad herself.

I myself is one of her long-time regular customer and has been engaging her service since year 2002 when my first child was delivered and has never look back for another massage lady and up to this day she is still serving me. Besides pre/post natal massage she does slimming and relaxing.

She was recommended by my late grandma ( rest in peace grandma... I miss you and I love you very much ).

Madam Maria's currently in her late 50's - a very friendly lady and outspoken.

Now I am back after a long 5 months on business trip and just help this fine lady post her ad here.

May all of us benefits the care we deserves.

Amin.