maggie mee

yakii

mummies, is it okay to eat maggie mee when you are pregnant?
i ask my gynae that question when i am preggy..and he answer me saying NO..cos maggi mee got the layer of wax and got lots of MSG..he even joke say do i want my baby to be botak next time haa haa

erhm, I haven't given birth... Am 35 weeks pregnant.

I do not eat maggie mee EVERYday...but i think I have eaten quite a bit of instant noodles... hmmm, abit too late to worry about MSG , botak head!

hahha

yakii

erhm, I haven't given birth... Am 35 weeks pregnant.

I do not eat maggie mee EVERYday...but i think I have eaten quite a bit of instant noodles... hmmm, abit too late to worry about MSG , botak head!

hahha
Haa haa then stop eating so much le ya..ha ahaa..I try to take fresh item rather then maggi mee..cos after my gynae say that i eat once and i got kind of guilty..*wat if he really botak then how* ha haa

precisely! sometimes i will tell hubby, lets not cook. i crave for maggie mee!

but i will stuff like meat, veg, egg ...then the whole thing become very delicious! and bb loves it! he is very greedy...now at 35 weeks, the movement is very obvious... so near meal times, he will "dance" alot

yakii

Ermm i eat maggie mee but not alot . Coz sometimes craving for it when im preggy . :)
sometimes i think all preggy woman crave for the same thing...ESPECIALLY things tat we cant eat much..ha ahaa..during my 3 tri..i crave so much for ice kachang and root beer haa haa

Queenbabe

Dancing King or Queen hahaha , My baby now not botak just maybe less hair :)
But my dad say wah u eat maggie mee 1 week few days also can give birth to such big baby (3.5kg) LOL

Queenbabe

Say cannot drink tea & coffee , i cant stand it lo . I drink 'Yuan Yang' tea & coffee together . If the food or drinks i crave i never get to taste it i will starve myself hehehe.

i still have one cup of coffee everymorning....is really cut down alot le...

i used to take like coffee icecream, kopi ice, mocha....alot of stuff with coffee w/o any control! sigh, want me to cut down somemore i cry ah!

iced stuff...yeah i still take...but it wont be like everyday ice kachang lah...

i still take iced water... cold drinks...so my hubby and mom warned me lor..next time anything happen , dont cry...

i assume during the confinement, i will try my best to follow their "orders"... maybe go snoop in the kitchen when everyone's asleep

hahaha

ger-mummy

hi... i also got crave for durian, roti prata, duck noodle, prawn noodle & most is ice-cream esp McD Sundae hot frudge... i dun really care, my hubby let me eat if i wan... Only COFFEE he disallow (reason: wan his bb girl to be fair skin like him)

LoVeS

During my last n current pregnancy i aso got eat maggi mee n i dun see any issue on tat as long as we moderator the amount of maggi mee we eat BUT of coz cant eat it EVERYDAY lah~

wenz

i also got eat maggie mee once in awhile leh... maybe like at least once a week? cos got craving for it leh.. but i'll cook with fish, egg and veg to make it look 'healthy' haha...
i do drink ice water and even root beer.... cant control when u want to eat or drink.. i also super crave for laksa!

sugarcookie

i also got eat maggie mee once in awhile leh... maybe like at least once a week? cos got craving for it leh.. but i'll cook with fish, egg and veg to make it look 'healthy' haha...
i do drink ice water and even root beer.... cant control when u want to eat or drink.. i also super crave for laksa!
Same! I will put lots of veg and fishballs and egg! I was never an instant noodle fan before I was pregnant but now I crave for it really often...

I'm also still drinking ice water and lots of Coke...a bit guilty...

kenxf_03

YES!! I do hv craving for maggi mee too! Especially at nites! Hb dont allow me to eat.. Cos he said that the MSG and the wax on the instant noodle are not gd for mummy and baby..

But after some pestering, he does give in to me a few times, but now at my 30th week, he totally dont allow any maggi mee le... I believe if eat with moderation, shldnt be a prob ba.

one habit i had since young was that i won't drink the maggie mee soup lor...

i know some real health conscious people, ironically still eat instant noodles, will bother to boil the noodles separately to get rid of the wax first ...then cook it with the soup base...sigh too troublesome for me !