Mahjong Session in the West

eelynn

sigh... think its abit far for me. dnt think my hubby allow me go so far coz i will be due in early april....

almond

Cannot like that say... This is what my wife taught me.

"if we play 20 and 40 cents, the most we lost is only 40 dollars... now, tell me, if we go chiong, how much will that be? much more than that rite? how bout shopping? worst rite?"

That's how she convince me MJ is a cheap and good entertainment... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

vena

hi almond

20cent 40cent means 1tai = $1-$2
2 tai=$2-$3
3 tai=$3-$5
4 tai=$5-10
5 tai=$10-20 ....

issit correct??

kbfgrace

Cannot like that say... This is what my wife taught me.

"if we play 20 and 40 cents, the most we lost is only 40 dollars... now, tell me, if we go chiong, how much will that be? much more than that rite? how bout shopping? worst rite?"

That's how she convince me MJ is a cheap and good entertainment... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
haha.. true true.. chiong or shopping definitely is a loss of money..
but mj is different, some time u win some time u lose..

Queenbabe

Vena , 20,40cents mean
20,40cents
40,80cents
80,1.60cents
1.60,3.20cents
3.20.6.40cents

The most i pay is until 5 tai 6.40 lo

Queenbabe

Almond , if i bring my kids over to ur hse & play mj . And maybe the rest of the mummy bring their kids also . U not scare ur hse overturn hahaha . Mj good i love it man . Now to tired for chiong already .

almond

Almond , if i bring my kids over to ur hse & play mj . And maybe the rest of the mummy bring their kids also . U not scare ur hse overturn hahaha . Mj good i love it man . Now to tired for chiong already .
I don't mind the kids... but do i have to babysit them? that's my main:eek:11: Lol...

anyway, currently got two "leg" my wife and my mum, if elaine82 confirm, then got three... if vena wan to play got four already, if kbfgrace don't mind the distance, then my mum will not be playing, she is my backup player... :tlaugh:

By the way, if play in the evening okay? around 7pm we start, if fast, 2 round will last till before 11pm. :Dancing_wub:
or is there a better timing to be advised?

Last edited:

almond

Event: Jurong West Mahjong "Bash"
Date : Friday, 13th February 2009
Venue : Blk 650B Jurong West
Time : 7.00pm - OT also can as suggested by elaine82... Lol

For those interested, please add in your Nick / HP

1. almond's wifey - areane 9225 7006
(sms me first.. if not i won't answer.. borrow too much from Ah long... :shyxxx:)