Maid Agency Fees & Charges

jaybaobei

hi all,

may i knw how much agency fees & charges are considered reasonable?

recently i came across a maid agency need to pay $900+.
i checked with another agency, only required to pay $600+ different of $300+.

is that $900+ reasonable?

pls adv.

thanks.

msmaidagent

hi all,

may i knw how much agency fees & charges are considered reasonable?

recently i came across a maid agency need to pay $900+.
i checked with another agency, only required to pay $600+ different of $300+.

is that $900+ reasonable?

pls adv.

thanks.
Hi babe,

That depends on what package you choose. If you are choosing to pay by post dated chqs then the fee will be higher as you mention earlier. But if you choose to pay cash, its ard $300++.. However my agency charge lower than that. If keen can PM me.

Thank you.

ping26

just go bukit timah shopping centre or katong shopping centre & check. these are maid agency hubs.

fees : $288 (lowest). average fees is abt $400-500.

Some have credit card installment plans. but avoid great*** on ground floor of bukit timah shopping centre.

Eric leon

You can even singup here at miaditright.com and save your money. They charge no additional fees or charges. The best thing about this maid agency is that you can hire directly. No need for other agents.

Eric7

Hi, if u need part time helper, pls feel free contact me, am helping my relative only

My relative was a teacher, retired and she comes to visit me for sometimes and wanted to do something during
her free time. Pay can be upon to you, important but not the most. However, she may need your help to pick her up at MRT
and send or show her the way back to the same MRT if it's straightforward Her available timing is from 7h30pm-11pm during
weekdays and whole day during weekends (9am-11pm). So if you're interested in having her, please feel free to contact me.
She's honest careful, clean and neat. Can speak English but not too fast.

My No: 9321 5981 or 97351578
Thanks and regards!