Maid Agency, Please Recommend

Gumi

Hi Mummies
I'm thinking of getting a maid. Would appreciate on your recommendation of a good and reliable agency. TIA.

kathteu

Hi,

I'm also looking for a maid for past few weeks and had not got very good experience with the agencies.

Nation Maid : called the hotline and told them of my requirement, they just simply reply "Oh we don't have one now" and hang up.
Jack Focus : communication was good but actual action never happen. Had shortlisted 2-3 maids and they committed to arrange audio or video conferencing then MIA. Tried another person and she's worst, suppose to arrange for meet up of a tansfer maid and end up never call also.

I'm super desperate after talking to so many to just hire 1 maid! Hopefully someone can reply to this thread and recommend a good agency.

Thanks

ml258

Hi,

I am mother of 3 boys and am depending my maid to take care of them while am working. I have been enguaged this maid agency consultant for the past few years. Her quality of service is remarkable, she is frank and will not hide any hiden cost. On top of this, she will try her very best to match my expectation to the bio data that she has on hand. I would like to mention that there was on incident that happended to my previouse maid. Due to the maid is serioudly home sick. She managed to calm her and convinced her to stay in the job. I stay with her service until today. You can call her at 98573533, her office is located at Queensway Shopping Center.

Laynee

Based on previous experiences...

- don't use a maid agency with many branches. they don't know the maids personally & will just try to get u to take anyone who is available.
- get an agency near to your home so that u can bring the maid back for counselling etc. if there are problems.
- try to ask to view a video of the maid so that u'll know what she looks like. photos don't do justice sometimes.
- don't be duped by agents into taking transfer maids if u're not keen in the 1st place. they will give u a very sad story as to why the maid needs to be transferred & usually it's untrue.

Hope my 2 cents worth helps :p

Dee Ho

Hi! Mummies;

I have found this blog which I find it veri useful....

Singapore Maid Agencies Reviews...
have some reference from this... Good luck... I always believe to find a good agency does not equal to a good maid....and a expensive maid definately not equal to a good maid...

There is a pointer on a minimum sum of agency fee to pay very useful....Good luck! :wong29:

hpc

Hi I got my maid from Promaids at Bedok.This is my 2nd maid who is here for 6mths already.1st maid finish contract(2yrs).The service of agent is statisfactory.Can give a try,pm me if interested.

Gumi

Hi I got my maid from Promaids at Bedok.This is my 2nd maid who is here for 6mths already.1st maid finish contract(2yrs).The service of agent is statisfactory.Can give a try,pm me if interested.
Hi
Can I know the maids that you got from there are Indonesian or Philipino?
Thanks.

hpc

Hi are u still looking for maid?My maid is indo.My agent presently only have filipnos as low supply from indo n indo are more naughty and choosey over employers.Pm me if u still interested.Tks

janmii

Try Jack Focus at Bukit Timah, we had pretty good experience with this lady Joyce, pretty responsive and follow-up with counselling if need be is also good.

Good luck!