Maid Agency Reviews

ordolla

Just wanna share that I have finally found a maid! Will be expecting her today.

Here're my experiences with the 2 recommended agents by the forumers:

Titan
Contacted her. She only response to phone calls. Doesn't SMS. Even though it was CNY period, she responded very promptly. She had a transfer maid and was quick to arrange for us and even catered for an interview at her place. Unfortunately, my parents r kinda pangdang, didn't want the maid. Didn't hear from Titan ever since. Some people may not take to the way she speaks as she can be quite casual and too quick to response.
Agent fee $1288 with 1 replacement

Joyce from Elite
It was easy corresponding with her. We like her professionalism. Being first time employers she guided us on what we needed to do. She can e contacted via email, SMS and phone calls. She has a ready pool for us to select from based on our requests. Even though we rejected the first round of selected maids, she continued to inform us whenever she has someone new. We truly appreciated that. She wasn't pushy and was still very professional even after we shared that we had gotten maid from another agency. Our maid concern is just the high agent fee. If you have the budget, she's a nice agent to work with.
Agent fee $1488

goldrain

Terrible maid agency experience from Asset Maid Agency in Hougang Green. I requested to replace my current maid with new maid and they told me my old agency plan $588 cannot change, need to top up to current agency plan which is $1188 or $888.

I told her my agreement entitle for me to get one replacement,but she say i need to top up agency fee as well as maid's loan for 8-9 months. i find it ridiculous and she dun care how i feel, ask me to check and go CASE "lor" if you want.

what an attitude, and guess what, she slammed my phone when we have not even finished the conversation. )*(*&%$^$(*&

anyone has this issue with them and what they claimed is it correct?
very unlucky, I selected the same agency: Asset maid agency in hougang green. Last month, the agency called my maid and told her they can help her to transfer with high salary and more off days. It is really a terrible agency.

Cosha

Hi all, I posted in another thread. Any one tried PEM maids? I'm looking for indon maid to look after baby and housework. Anything to look out for?

karenle

Hi all, I posted in another thread. Any one tried PEM maids? I'm looking for indon maid to look after baby and housework. Anything to look out for?
PEM they don have INdo maid, they just only have filipino and im so sorry if u already engaged them for you maid. Previously i had 1 maid from them, she is freaking terrible: don know how to cook, very lazy, liar, disappeared from the house 7, 8 hours(go where, don know), talk phone alot everyday, wake up very late happened frequently, and the worst thing is like not wear bra with a singlet in the house all time(even infront my husband).
When i want to send them back PEM, PEm said ok and never ask what is the reason and hang up phone. Good rite?

Cosha

Wah so bad... Luckily I haven decided yet... I did call them and he said he would email me the profiles but they didnt come so i also dun bother asking again. their agent fees incl insurance all comes up to 2k plus. I need a Filipino maid because I have pets at home as well... Maybe will go check out Nora agency.

slg4461

Hi,
May you invite as a reader to your blog. Thank you

valancegoh@gmail.com

Hi all,
I have created a list of agencies and customers reviews here. Please feel free to view.

Singapore Maid Agencies Reviews

Please feel free to send me your reviews of the maid agencies you have used before, good or bad also can. dont't worry you will remain anonymous. This will benefit other mommies when they choose their maid agencies. Thanks !

linda2000

1 more terrible maid agency, Maid Management Services in Hougang Green.
Maids are not trained, under age, slow, lazy, don't even know how to do household chores and cooking.
Agency is rude and also need to top up agency fees, etc. even those it is within the free replacement period.
They even threaten and challenge me to lodge a complaint with MOM.
Very rude and arrogant!
Avoid this maid agency at all cost!

DVR

Hi, Could you please make the list visible to me? I'm a new mummy here and a first time mom looking to hire a maid (first time employer). Am clueless on where to start and which agencies to trust! Thanks so much!!

Franz

Hi ladies, I read a post on 1st Allbest maid agency on this discussion thread and completely agree with the author as to how poor the agency is (maid quality AND service provided by agent). If you need details, PM me.

Thanks for sharing dear. It's great that you did advise which is the agent at least other mummies wunt fall for them I've tried agent at hougang before cannot make it one. Heard alot coment on hougang maid agent also cannot make it.

If you really want get maid i can intro the good agent that i also reco at here. Her name is Titian. Her service is good.

Or you consider part time maid who clean the house once a week or so if you scare of maid agent. Actually maid also have maid pressure if we really get it. It's lucky n sway tingy. good luck dear

very unlucky, I selected the same agency: Asset maid agency in hougang green. Last month, the agency called my maid and told her they can help her to transfer with high salary and more off days. It is really a terrible agency.
I had very very horrible experience with them as well. The agents lie just to place maids and maids are so incapable. Say got free replacement but kept saying no suitable ones... grhhh... waste my agency fee!

cywy

very bad.. this is very bad, blacklist them

cywy

I had very very horrible experience with them as well. The agents lie just to place maids and maids are so incapable. Say got free replacement but kept saying no suitable ones... grhhh... waste my agency fee!
this is exactly what i have encountered. i wanted to send the maid back to Indonesia, trying to prevent this bad maid from the good employer like us, but agency said they still have loan, so cannot send them back. because of earning money, they choose to let the maid to spoil our good family. terrible.. hope you are not getting the bad maid that i've sent back. steal, cheat, lie and runaway..