Maid Agency Reviews

hpc

That's my own true experience with them just last month. Are you working there? You seem to speak up a lot for them. Anyway, I'm just telling the truth about what happened to me. Maybe I should blame myself for signing the contrAct blindly without reading the hidden clauses and trusting their sweet tongues at their place.
Im NOT WORKING there,I got no problem so far,maids cant meet our cleaniness standard can be taught,as for cooking can send her for cooking class,so far I never use transfer maid so Im not in the position to say anything...........

Gigihay

Was just wondering if you are related to them since you sound rather defensive. Anyway my episode already ended with them. I'm not getting anymore from them. Btw, my maid was highly recommended by them to be the best among the rest (fresh ones) and guaranteed to be good. And they will help us if we have problem with her. But well, they didn't. I'm getting from another agency now.

hpc

Not related,just that I got maids from them for a couple of years,find that is ok,maids no big problem,so I recommend.

yvonne_ktw

Hi, since your comment about your agent, Ms Titian from Presslink, is so good, don't mind can you pass me her contact as I am looking for a maid urgently. Thanks for the help.
Hi Dear, Yes actually i've been commenting Ms Titian and her contact few times here. Not to worry, i always share with mummies here.
Once again, her HP is 9006 8839 I just tried her service 3times and her service is very good comparing to another agent i've tried.

If you need install live camera you can purchase from Ryan who's selling Foscam camera at $140(if i didn't remember wrongly) His HP: 9107 6776
You purchase the camera from him and if you don't know how to install he can help to link to your computer using his and he help you install

Hi Dear, Yes actually i've been commenting Ms Titian and her contact few times here. Not to worry, i always share with mummies here.
Once again, her HP is 9006 8839 I just tried her service 3times and her service is very good comparing to another agent i've tried.

If you need install live camera you can purchase from Ryan who's selling Foscam camera at $140(if i didn't remember wrongly) His HP: 9107 6776
You purchase the camera from him and if you dont't know how to install he can help to link to your computer using his and he help you install

Thanks. If I quote your name to Ms Titian, will I get better maids & price....hahahaha..........just joking ya....

Why must I intall live camera? To check on the maid?

Cheers!!!

yvonne_ktw

The price still the same, Quote my name is If she asked how you get to know her? She may ask that.

Yes to peep on them. I used to saw funny stuff by maid with this live camera!! LOL Because i'm not at home and maid alone with my kids still scared.

Thanks. If I quote your name to Ms Titian, will I get better maids & price....hahahaha..........just joking ya....

Why must I intall live camera? To check on the maid?

Cheers!!!

ping26

Cheers!!!
I think she's fairly responsible. I used her services once but maid wasn't suitable cos she couldn't communicate in English with my 2-year-old girl. She was also committed to "train" the maid but English is not something that can be trained quickly. She released me from contract as she didn't have any suitable maids. This is quite rare.

I got my refund quite fast & started my nightmares with another agency.

I think she's fairly responsible. I used her services once but maid wasn't suitable cos she couldn't communicate in English with my 2-year-old girl. She was also committed to "train" the maid but English is not something that can be trained quickly. She released me from contract as she didn't have any suitable maids. This is quite rare.

My dear, why changed agency if the current one is good. Good & responsible maid agency are very hard to find now. I will call her later. Cheers!!

yvonne_ktw

Hi Dear, Heng what you encounter with the agent i intro is really a good one. If not i keep saying very good of this agent but sekali some bad incident and ppl tot i'm not honest. hehe...

But ya lor, why not she find you another maid ah? GOOD maid agency are really hard to find. Maid are giving us problem already so we only can depend on best agent at least wunt boil too much of blood. Unless maybe you wanna get philippines that why you change maid cause titian dont have phili maid.

That time i need transfer maid badly and titian don't have so i found one at Hougang green and it's a real DAMN NIGHTMARE!! I'll never step into their agent anymore and WILL NOT intro to ppl. Then, i chat with Titian and got another maid from her i'm SUPER HAPPY!! the 4th one.. but i really need to pray hard everything can maintain well like now. haha

Hi Dear, Heng what you encounter with the agent i intro is really a good one. If not i keep saying very good of this agent but sekali some bad incident and ppl tot i'm not honest. hehe...

But ya lor, why not she find you another maid ah? GOOD maid agency are really hard to find. Maid are giving us problem already so we only can depend on best agent at least wunt boil too much of blood. Unless maybe you wanna get philippines that why you change maid cause titian dont have phili maid.

That time i need transfer maid badly and titian don't have so i found one at Hougang green and it's a real DAMN NIGHTMARE!! I'll never step into their agent anymore and WILL NOT intro to ppl. Then, i chat with Titian and got another maid from her i'm SUPER HAPPY!! the 4th one.. but i really need to pray hard everything can maintain well like now. haha
Babe, Titian called me yesterday & did send me some bio-data, thanks for recommending her to me. Your current maid from her is ex-malaysia, can speak chinese,rite..So I ask her to help me to find a maid same as urs also. I am really lazy to go through all the bios...all the same. Pray I get a good one soon.
Cheers!!!

yvonne_ktw

Yes, mine is ex-malaysian and i compared and prefer those ex-malaysian cause more nearer to SIngpaore on the culture and some can speak chinese. Ya lor, hope you can get a good one too.
Tips: Before you pick the maid home you take note what is your expection first write or remember it then pick her that time you ask titian to translate to her before you bring her home. Since titian is there you can ask titian do all the translation rather than reach home "one duck one chicken"

Babe, Titian called me yesterday & did send me some bio-data, thanks for recommending her to me. Your current maid from her is ex-malaysia, can speak chinese,rite..So I ask her to help me to find a maid same as urs also. I am really lazy to go through all the bios...all the same. Pray I get a good one soon.
Cheers!!!

baby04

hi, recently, my friend and I suffered from one agency, Union United Pte Ltd who claimed that they have home service. Last Nov, I sent my ex-maid back and look for a new maid who could come by 22nd Dec 2011. I was recommended by a friend about this agency. Initially, they told me there should not be prob for that. Even though I trusted them, I told them that I had be informed if there were problems. I went for holiday in the beginning of Dec till 22nd Dec. In the middle, my hubby tried to contact them for updated news, yet no reply. We thought no news meant good news. When I came back to Singapore, I called them and was informed that my chosen maid had not reported to the center in Philippines yet. I was vey upset and asked them why I was not informed about this earlier. They could not explain and pushed one transferred maid to me because of my urgency. In the end, this maid had attitude probs and her sister called to scold me for not allowing her to pick up her call while she was busy. After half a month, the maid packed her luggage when we were at work and told us she had to go. We decided to send her back. Same story happened to my friend who was looking for a maid together with me.
I had to take another new maid again. I was told by the agent that 70% of the insurance premium will be refunded within one and half a month. Till now, 2 months already, no news at all. I called them today, they insisted they had posted to me. When I asked them to show me the evidence of posting, they said they had to check again if it had been posted. Also, till now, my maid's WP and passport is still being held by them. They said homeservice did not include this.

Last edited:

Eliza

Hi all, just wondering if the agency fee $588 is it too expensive? coz' my MIL is only paying $388 and my previous agency also paying $388 but this current one whom my MIL is using is $588. She says that becoz my MIL is old client that's why she is charging $388. Is the price reasonable?

yvonne_ktw

Hi all, just wondering if the agency fee $588 is it too expensive? coz' my MIL is only paying $388 and my previous agency also paying $388 but this current one whom my MIL is using is $588. She says that becoz my MIL is old client that's why she is charging $388. Is the price reasonable?
Some agent does charge this amount as I heard before.
There is news future agent fees 1.2k to 1.6k cause agent need let them go course. Better get maid asap

Maygopan

Hello Yvonne,
Thank you very much for your recommencation. I found it very useful. Currently i am looking for a transfer maid and would like to contact Titian. Ae you still using the same transfer maid from her? How much did you paid for hiring a transfer maid from Presslink? Please advise. Thank you again

Peepee

Hi Yvonne,

May I know why & what is your mother in law not happy with the first maid? How many maids have you got from Presslink so far? All work with you till contract end?

Oh ya, this Titian last time my mother in law not happy with first maid from them. i called her HP at 10plus PM can't get but just pop by her house at 11plus PM to return the maid to her. She say next day give me bio-data cause shut down comp . BUT, 1plus AM i already received her bio-data!! =)