Maid Agency Reviews

yvonne_ktw

But dear, If can dont take trasnfer maid? I've tried 2before but both cannot make it. Most of my fren tried transfer also cannot make it.
Let's think this way: People already reject them liao why we still want them? Some agent may say it's employer problem that why they reject. You dont know the agent got lie or not. (try ask titian for ex-employer contact, she will help u ask the ex-employer if can give u or not, then u can call to ask the truth cause i did call ex-employer before)

If u encounter agent say: the maid don't want cause not enough food to eat or too many things to do.WAH this kind never take. LOL

Hi, I am new here. Have been reading some of the treads and found many kind souls here!!
Need to hire a transfer fast cos my maid of 3 years suddenly say need to go home and not coming back. Now I have only 3 weeks before she leave and 2 weeks to hire one for her to train.

Hi Yvonne, can you also provide me with your agency, Titan, contact cos I cant find it in the internet. thanks so much.

yvonne_ktw

Dear, i also have bad encounter with home maid at lvl 1 of hougang green.
Heard before many many complain about agent at hougang green. Think never step in to those agent at hougang green.

Terrible maid agency experience from Asset Maid Agency in Hougang Green. I requested to replace my current maid with new maid and they told me my old agency plan $588 cannot change, need to top up to current agency plan which is $1188 or $888.

I told her my agreement entitle for me to get one replacement,but she say i need to top up agency fee as well as maid's loan for 8-9 months. i find it ridiculous and she dun care how i feel, ask me to check and go CASE "lor" if you want.

what an attitude, and guess what, she slammed my phone when we have not even finished the conversation. )*(*&%$^$(*&

anyone has this issue with them and what they claimed is it correct?

jeang09

If I don't have to, I will not consider trf maids. But my situation here does not allow. Got played out by current maid. Not sure if her story is true but she with me 3 years, I like to give her the benefit of doubt. I hv liaise with Titien n I also hope their stories are true. I hv been conned by maid agencies before too n hv tried to be careful. Sometimes interview also no use. Just hv to trust our gut feelings. :( wish me luck. I will update on the new maid when she come work for me
Waa, there are so many enterprising mums nowadays!! Kudos to the Internet. Too bad my kids big alrdy i will browse your blog to see if u hv anything teenagers like. My teeange kids shop online too.
Incidentally i freelance as bookkeeper for companies. My mobile is 81335544 if anybody require one. Cheers:cool:

yvonne_ktw

If I dont't have to, I will not consider trf maids. But my situation here does not allow. Got played out by current maid. Not sure if her story is true but she with me 3 years, I like to give her the benefit of doubt. I have liaise with Titien n I also hope their stories are true. I have been conned by maid agencies before too n have tried to be careful. Sometimes interview also no use. Just have to trust our gut feelings. :( wish me luck. I will update on the new maid when she come work for me
Waa, there are so many enterprising mums nowadays!! Kudos to the Internet. Too bad my kids big alrdy i will browse your blog to see if you have anything teenagers like. My teeange kids shop online too.
Incidentally i freelance as bookkeeper for companies. My mobile is 81335544 if anybody require one. Cheers:cool:
hi dear oh I've tried Titan service. Hope you will be happy with her. Hehe if not I feel bad cause I intro ppl de. But if not happy don't curse me. Hehehe. Good luck my dear. Actually maid is hung sway de but see if titian service is good or not

MrMaid

Dear everyone, I am so sad. This is my first attempt at maid employment and met this wonderful lady called Lilian who promised me my maid in two months but after payment, I was told she was not a full time staff there and a monster took over my case. When I went back to the agency today again to ask for an update as I am concern they might just fold (small agency) as it has been 2 weeks from the promised date of 15 October. I was served by terrible service and he threw my concern out of the window. We had an argument and he said he did not want to do my business and wanted to refund my money. After waiting for two months, I received such comments is really saddening. This has taught me that not only the maid is important, their agency is also equally so. I have decided to take the refund and clean my house my self. Just to share my painful experience to all the mums here.
By the way they have a branch at Bukit Timah and Hougang. I attached their website here. Hope no one else will fall for signing up with one and suddenly changing to another for execution.
http://innova.netmaid.com.sg/concontacts

new maids also have their own worries.

yvonne_ktw

Thanks for sharing dear. It's great that you did advise which is the agent at least other mummies wunt fall for them I've tried agent at hougang before cannot make it one. Heard alot coment on hougang maid agent also cannot make it.

If you really want get maid i can intro the good agent that i also reco at here. Her name is Titian. Her service is good.

Or you consider part time maid who clean the house once a week or so if u scare of maid agent. Actually maid also have maid pressure if we really get it. It's heng n sway tingy. good luck dear

Dear everyone, I am so sad. This is my first attempt at maid employment and met this wonderful lady called Lilian who promised me my maid in two months but after payment, I was told she was not a full time staff there and a monster took over my case. When I went back to the agency today again to ask for an update as I am concern they might just fold (small agency) as it has been 2 weeks from the promised date of 15 October. I was served by terrible service and he threw my concern out of the window. We had an argument and he said he did not want to do my business and wanted to refund my money. After waiting for two months, I received such comments is really saddening. This has taught me that not only the maid is important, their agency is also equally so. I have decided to take the refund and clean my house my self. Just to share my painful experience to all the mums here.
By the way they have a branch at Bukit Timah and Hougang. I attached their website here. Hope no one else will fall for signing up with one and suddenly changing to another for execution.
http://innova.netmaid.com.sg/concontacts

new maids also have their own worries.

evergal19

i am writing to share my experience when engaging my new maid.

For the first time i decided to use a new agency, 1st Allbest Human Resource Pte Ltd.

I did a call interview about 1mth b4 my maid came.
When maid came, 2-3wks after, she spoke to my family members n i started to suspect she is not the person i interviewed.

My maid said her employer interviewed her 1day b4 her flight to sg.

I dont want to say much becos i dont want implications, but anyone wanting to use this agency, think 3 times.

The so called interview can be fake.

CWL

Hi, just a piece of advise, do not go to Twins S Employment located at Toa payoh. I am currently employing an Indonesia maid from them, when I ask for replacement maid on Aug this yr, they drag my time and never follow up. I always have to call them to check. Until now, I am still waiting for a replacement maid. The owner of the agency avoid my calls like anything. Very disappointed with their service. I am looking for another agency now. This agency drag my time and made me have to cross over to the new scheme to give maid off days every week, which will be another $70-100 extra cash I have to fork out. By the way, I called the agent last week and finally the owner picked up my call by chance. I think she's quite shock that I called. I complain to her that I am still waiting for their follow up and she keep saying she got no maid now and ask me to give them 1 week. Ok, now more than 1 week is up and still no reply or any calls from them.

I am going to give up this agent already, really no hope. So I hope all mummies out there can recommend me a good and responsible agent. Quite urgent for my case. Thanks!

DipitySerene

Hi!

I found my maid through this agency: AJS Manpower - AJS Manpower - ..:: Welcome ::..

She is amazing and I am very happy with her service. She is a transfer. I have her for 10 months now and it's been great. I can trust her with the baby and she does take care of the house quite well.

The person in charge of the agency is Joy, she is Filipino as well. I found the helpers there well treated. They generally ask for $500 per month and all their Sundays and bank Holidays. The most important is to ask them questions about what they liked to do or not in their previous jobs, and check online on MOM how many employers they had previously.

You can also contact the former employer, just to be sure they are not hiding anything bad.

Good luck!

Serene

Jpfl

My recommendation would be an Employment Agency which self own and the owner is running the show. The service that provided by her is good and she is moltivated in providing the service to keep her customer. I had a very good experience with her since my first maid, during then I needed a maid urgently and I was having my confinement. She went extra mile by bringing the bio data that match my requirement to my house, at the same time she explained patiently and detail on the selection criteria. As that was my 1st hiring, at that time the service and information that provided was really helpful. You can reach her at 98573533 if you need more information.
Hi, can share with me the details of your agency? Thanks

hpc

Hi,

Can share with me the details of your agency? Thanks!
Hi
my agency is at Bedok,indo maid's agency fee is lower than others, more filipino maids ,Can ejust got a maid from them 2 wks ago.
PM me for address if interested,btw whats ur name

Jamesupermum

Don't use ADP. They came across as efficient and with good Filipino transfer maids, but after spending 3 weeks going through bio data, and spending 2 Sundays interviewing, the end result is disappointing. I have at separate occasions offered 2 maids a job, giving them the conditions they asked for, and they ended up speaking with the agency and rejecting the offer, without giving any reason to me. I was totally baffled. The agency seems to be discouraging the maids from working for local families, preferring expat families. I wish they would tell me not to bother, so I didn't have to invest all this time, especially when I really need a helper at home!

yvonne_ktw

If someone decided not to get maid cause now maid so expensive and the new law. I can intro a cleaning company.
They do spring cleaning and do weekly cleaning service. Most of all their price is very reasonable and they are Singaporean.