Maid Blacklist

Nora Juraimi

Hello

How can I blacklist the maid, so that she cannot come to Singapore and work.
I got this maid name Mimi - Indonesian.

Before i took her, she told us that she can work and very patience person. She know how to take care elderly. MIL (mum in law) falling down in toilet and she when for operation to put metal on her right hip. She 90 years old and half dementia
We took Mimi to take care my MIL.

After 1 month Mimi true colour shown, she keep asking money from my MIL telling my MIL with sad story and cried say that her hubby dont have money to feed her son. my MIL feel sorry for her and loan her the money.
When my sis in law ask Mimi, she denies that she asking money from my MIL (mum in law).

That ok for me, I thou her hubby really dont have money.
Than she start borrow my MIL money every month. On contract she dont have Sunday off.
1 day, she ask Sunday off to settle her personnel problem. Now she want every Sunday off to meet her fren at paya lebar mrt.

Since she mix with other maid, she start not cooking for my MIL lunch and dinner, didnt give my MIL medicine. Now she told me that she dont want to work for me. She want me to transfer her to other employee.

Yesterday, she just cook my MIL fried fish for lunch, when her agent call her. She say yeah I did cook for my MIL vegetable, fish, salter egg chicken. But when my sis in law came back from work just fried fish on the table.

Can anyone please, tell me how to blacklist this maid.

Tcm123

Work Permit no: 028143656
FIN number: G8905441P
Full name: Jezyl Sim@n @l@ndria ( 3-5-1994)
I would like to feedback regarding this domestic worker that I had during the covid season. I hire her as she seems calm and looks gentle on her appearance. However, it was quite a mistake to decide based on the statement she gave and her appearance. We have interviewed her and had everything lay out regarding where she will sleep etc. and these was also written on her contract.
To my surprise, she was quite a princess when she came; she does her things very slow and was very persistent of doing the things in her own pace and ways- her stubbornness was extreme. As it was covid & also we thought it was normal for someone new. We tolerated her and continue to patiently train her and even reduce a lot of our expectations towards her due to her very slow pace of work and even her extreme stubbornness. I have to do a lot of things by myself.
She was a person full of grievance, right after 1 month- she wrote a long list of complaints to the agency- saying about she is very tired, she cannot finish her work, she dint sleep well etc, We actually told her to wake up at 630am and sleep at 1030pm in the evening. She would drag her work late, especially when she has her phone- she will purposely drag her work and talk on phone till midnight. We tolerated that and make a lot of adjustment for her and was extremely nice to her as we realised she has some mental issues over some time. We bought her a radio for her to use so that she could listen to music to boost her up, we allow her to fold and iron clothes and watch TV, we gave her a chair for her to sit during ironing, I cleared a room for her to sleep and even bought her a new thicker mattress and pillows so that she could sleep more comfortably, we bought her new clothes, shoes and even had a virtual birthday celebrations with her family for her. We even had monetary & gifts for her during Christmas and other celebrations/occasions, we even purchase extra share for her even if we buy supper. However, she was still doesn’t seems satisfied and she continue her grievances.
During the bad time of COVID and she was new; I told her if she can try to rest at home / in the room as we had a young kid and an elderly at home which we do not want to pose the danger to. Some days she rested, some days she says she wants to go nearby to run errands; I trusted her, to my horror she was posting a lot of photos on her FB (she did not know I had her FB) of her meeting up with friends and cousin and went all over Singapore! When I confronted her, she gave us a very bad attitude and even argue with us why we could still let my elderly go hospital, cut hair and she can’t! My dad goes for doctor appointment at hospital and its unavoidable and he cut his hair at a nearby salon. I was in surprise she returns me a very bad and harsh attitude. I forgive her and as usual, it was due to the extra cost of COVID and expose risk, we tolerate!!!
Thereafter, she started to purposely slag on her work by stop wiping the rooms; stop doing much ironing and folding of clothes and slowly she stags them up to my entire storeroom. I must plead her to do them before she is willing to. Everything works fine for the next few months and we decide to do some stuffs ourselves etc and try not to bother her.
We receive a call that she and her family make a false accusation towards us saying that she is in poor working condition and that we did not pay her etc. to her embassy. I called the agent and we all have to talk to her to ask her what is going on? I even told the agent, please feel free to come down my place and investigate. Thereafter she was supposed to write a letter stating that that was a false accusation, making her way down to embassy etc to make clear of things. I was at the verge of making a report of her making false accusation on us, really. She even pretends to go into a panic attack when we were checking out what was that she is unhappy about, we had to call an ambulance to send her to hospital and pick her an hour later while the doctor say she was perfectly alright and just gave her some painkillers.
We still offer to give her a chance whether she wants to continue, she decided to go back. We let her as we feel that it was the biggest mistake to have her and we have really tolerated enough of her nonsense, it was really disappointing for me as we are really nice to her but yet she was so ungrateful and unappreciative.
Having her is as good as having a bomb at home, unsure of what she is up to next. She is a person full of grievance and definitely someone who is not suitable as a helper at home; she gave more troubles than help. Definitely a good pretender. She wasn’t good care taker for children and elderly too.

kittylove

As per original poster Nora, someone please help answer how to blacklist undesirable helpers so that other Singaporeans don't suffer the same fate? My family got the worst helper (not my helper). She not only stubborn like TCM123 helper but worse still, can CHALLENGE and ORDER employer family. She can shout at me to get out of the kitchen just coz she playing handphone in the kitchen? I was coughing so bad, needed to get water, n was ORDERED to get out just coz she was meddling her handphone. Is this ridiculous or what? Many other disgusting behaviour, too much to share but I'm more than happy to share if anyone asks. She can shout at me "Dodo", "stupid", "angin ( Indonesian for dog). Please broadcast this helper so nobody get to suffer the same fate. Got her coz she the most Aunty face, like domestic n motherly. But hell, wrong man. Even throw things at my direction few times when she angry we say her mistake. Serious mental issue. Name is NOVI (age 32yr old as of 2023). Indonesian. If anyone come across her in future, as her contract ending soon n may end up at other Singaporean employers, please please broadcast out to family n friends, NEVER select a 32yrs old Indonesian helper by name of Novi Nu---. Short, quite aunty face one. She's SCARY. ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE. Looks like motherly n act friendly to outside people, once after 6 months, true color show. So scary. Oh n ya, she's a serial liar. Snake. Can act innocent n tell so much lies which sound so real but evidence shows she's lying. Can anyone be so no conscience to tell lies like that?