Maid send back after 1 day

skynett

Alpha Male
Hi i got a transferred maid from this maid agency. The next working day late afternoon, the maid told me she dont want anymore giving all the different excuses like home sick blahh. We never ill treat her, never scold her and give her food and everything she should have.

Since she is not willing to work for me anymore so i send her back to the agency that evening.

The maid agancy told me i have to pay for her 1 month salary despite just working for just 1 day. i dont see any clause in the contract saying this rule. Does anyone got such bad experience before.

Find it really stupid since she is home sick or whatever, why agree to work for me at the first place..

Thanks
Nett.

igal_76

i do not think you should pay her since she is the one who does not want to work anymore.
I also dun think you have to pay unless it's stated somewhere in the contract you signed which should not be the case. When I first got my maid, the agency told me that I am allowed up to 2 changes of maid without penalty. Good luck!

candy_ian

I remebered when I sent my maid bak her pay is pro rated according to the days she work for. Then again pls check your contract.

MsKoh1973

Some maid agency has this kind of "spoken rules" that the maid has to at least work one mth before transfer, in case got employer suka suka change maid.

For your case, you could argue with the agency tat is the maid who don't want to work, u can send the maid back to them for "further education", I think they will do something about it.

Last time my x-maid saw the agency hit one returned maid, slap her, box her, even use calculator to knock her head, so my x-maid beg me to send her back home instead of to agency cos she scare she will suffer more. By then she only did half her contract, but we still send her back to indo direct.

Since the one month thingy is a "spoken rule" if you agency is case trust, u can fight it out with them, since they never put it down in black and white, and since its their own agency and maid's fault, how come she come one day straight away refuse to work, tat means they have cheated you in the first place. Tell them u won't hesitate to blow the things up since its their fault.

I last time oso got one tfr maid, she came my hse wk only 2 weeks, told me got breathing prob, later found out was becos home sick, I was her 2nd tfr, she couldn't find another employer after tat, heard she was sent to Msia instead of returning to Indo.

cyndear

i believed nowadays some of the maids are being spoilt, they will choose employers also.

we are engaging a maid also but from myanmar.

suppose to be a new maid but have working experience.

keep finger cross, hope everything turns out fine.

allycat

To me, getting a reasonably good maid is like hitting jackpot. My previous ones were all fine and am hoping the current one will be fine too. Keeping my fingers crossed.

ly1325

Need to talk to the maid agency tat they hv to be fair to you too. Its not u the one who dun wan her.. She's the one tat dun wan to werk
& ask for a free replacement.. From previous experience.. most agency tat i engaged did not say tat i hv to pay full mth salary if i return the maid to them within 1 mth.. Unless i cancelled the whole deal then i have to pay certain amt of penalties.

Ting

i dont think u hv to pay her 1 mth pay cos they r obviously cheating u!
if u start work one day, n then quit the next day, will your coy pay u 1 mth pay?? NO RIGHT?? they wont even pay u anything cos u r the one who didnt wanna work.
i agree with mskoh, tell the maid agency u wont pay n if they insist, u will blow things up!

ram rar

maids just cannot be trusted now .... its best that you get those maids with 10 years of working experience here... look for those married maids with children they'll know well enough about taking care of children/babies in future..good luck...

isabelandrew

Is it CASE Accredited? If it is so, there is no such clause.
i recently got my refund on those months that i pay in advance..

my maid also said dun want to work, blah.

CASE helped me to speed up. Once CASE called, the agency acted very fast.

hope this helps

angie1973

Re: Myanm Maids

Myanmar maids are bad with attitude problem. the older they are, the higher their egos are. Recently I just send my myanmar maid back to the agent. Her name is myint myint aye and she is from Myanmar. Never employ her as she is a demon from hell. Very dirty, very lazy and very stubborn. Not only that she is a very choosy eater. Claimed during interview that she eats everything. When I bring her back she practically refuses to eat even when I suggest she cooks for herself. Reason lazy and refuses to cook.

Re: Myanm Maids

Myanmar maids are bad with attitude problem. the older they are, the higher their egos are. Recently I just send my myanmar maid back to the agent. Her name is myint myint aye and she is from Myanmar. Never employ her as she is a demon from hell. Very dirty, very lazy and very stubborn. Not only that she is a very choosy eater. Claimed during interview that she eats everything. When I bring her back she practically refuses to eat even when I suggest she cooks for herself. Reason lazy and refuses to cook.
hi angie1973,

i agree with u. currently i also had just empoly a myanmar maid for less then 2 weeks, who already start showing me black face and ever tell my MIL tat she is tired when she ask her to do thing and give me lot of problem. I'm gg to send back to agent tomolo.

GJnnnnn

Is it CASE Accredited? If it is so, there is no such clause.
i recently got my refund on those months that i pay in advance..

my maid also said dun want to work, blah.

CASE helped me to speed up. Once CASE called, the agency acted very fast.

hope this helps
Hi i wanted to send my current maid directly back to indo, but the agency said her remaining loan will be forfeited. If i send her back to agency, i need to pay $20x 21days for her accom and food. It doesnt make sense that i need to pay for her accom n food when she was the one who wants to leave. Any advise on this?