Maid to transfer

isabelandrew

Hi mummies, im in a fix. i recently got a indonesia maid, 23 yrs old (catholic, englight quite ok)meant to help my MIL to take care of my bb. she quite detail with housework so far and very cheerful.

my MIL now backs out to take care of my bb so i hv no choice to send to infant care. not confident to leave maid at home with bb alone.

anyone is looking for a maid?

suronne

Hi mummies, im in a fix. i recently got a indonesia maid, 23 yrs old (catholic, englight quite ok)meant to help my MIL to take care of my bb. she quite detail with housework so far and very cheerful.

my MIL now backs out to take care of my bb so i hv no choice to send to infant care. not confident to leave maid at home with bb alone.

How much is her salary and any off day.

isabelandrew

she got no off day as i specifically told the agency. salary is $340 + 10 (for no off day). she worked 2 yrs in msia before.
her loan is $2990
she appears to be very cheerful and like children. she nvr take cares of baby before but she can change diaper for my BB. prepare bath at the moment becos i was teachinng her before my MIL drops me a bomb.
her english is good as compared to most indonesian maid lor, not sure if this is bcos she s not a muslim but a catholic christian.

PM me if u need her pix. i got.

irenebach

Hi elainesoh07,

I have a transfer indo maid to introduce. I was suppose to employ her last year but her current employer didn't want to release her. She said she's not happy working with her employer. This morning she rang me and said her current employer has found a replacement and bought a one way ticket back for her. She can only stay in Spore until 16 April. I just employed a filipino maid 2 weeks ago and very happy with my maid now. Do you want to consider her? You can call her directly at 82961093 to ask more details abt her.

sugarluvv88

Hi elainesoh07,

I have a transfer indo maid to introduce. I was suppose to employ her last year but her current employer didn't want to release her. She said she's not happy working with her employer. This morning she rang me and said her current employer has found a replacement and bought a one way ticket back for her. She can only stay in Spore until 16 April. I just employed a filipino maid 2 weeks ago and very happy with my maid now. Do you want to consider her? You can call her directly at 82961093 to ask more details abt her.
Hi Irene, Is the maid still available for transfer ?

Pls call me at 82885424 if she is.

Thanks,
Shydah

Mother3001

Hi Isabel,
has anybody taken your maid?
i need a maid who is very details in housework and must be caring for elder people but do not need her to look after kids.

can this maid work with elder people?

Regards,
Pauline

Hi,

I am wondering is your maid being taken? If not, I am keen. Thanks

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for a transfer maid for my grandmother... If anyone knows of reliable one, please let me know... quite desperate for one as she got ill so suddenly and needs someone to care for her...

Thank you!

MaLee56

do you still need a transfer maid? Pls sms me at 96161066 as I seldom on this forum. My filipino maid is available for transfer.

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for a transfer maid for my grandmother... If anyone knows of reliable one, please let me know... quite desperate for one as she got ill so suddenly and needs someone to care for her...

Thank you!

do you still need a transfer maid? Pls sms me at 96161066 as I seldom on this forum. My filipino maid is available for transfer.
Hi, thanks for the offer... My mum has gotten a helper already... Im looking for one in sept as my helper is leaving in sept...