Make Up during Pregnancy

JP12

Hi ladies,

Do you still put on make up during pregnancy or give it up totally?
I didn't think too much of it till I read online about it. Some harmful chemicals like parabens and salicyclic acids.
I usually use Korean products so not sure if they r safe. I also use Maybelline mascaras. I went through the ingredients and didn't see those harmful ingredients. But I'm thinking it avoid them jus in case... Let me know what you ladies think..
Thanks

Babybun

Hi ladies,

Do you still put on make up during pregnancy or give it up totally?
I didn't think too much of it till I read online about it. Some harmful chemicals like parabens and salicyclic acids.
I usually use Korean products so not sure if they r safe. I also use Maybelline mascaras. I went through the ingredients and didn't see those harmful ingredients. But I'm thinking it avoid them jus in case... Let me know what you ladies think..
Thanks
I do throughout first pregnancy, no problem. But if u hav good skin, can skip.. I had to put some on to look alive! But I did try to avoid what I can don use - eg hand cream, lip color, nail polishes.

JP12

Thanks babybun.
No choice still have to put some to go to office otherwise doesn't look good enough

Grace Pan

@JP12 Hi, I also needed to put on make up when I was pregnant, so I think it's okay. Just try to reduce some make up as you can if you don't really need them.

GraceP90

@JP12 Yes, i only trust organic and vegan and natural product!
Currently im using Dear Dahlia, its really good for me.
Best i have ever gotten for my sensitive face too.
You can try opt for these natural products its better.

B.Moo

after seeing here, i felt relieved. my previous gynae told me to stop using skincare and makeups cuz you dk what ingredient is inside. my skin became really really bad for like skipping the skincare for a week plus

olivi1980

I used to not leave the house without make up but after giving birth I understood that this is not the most important thing in this life