Makeup, facial, eyelashes extention & eyebrow embroidery courses

Karisana

I do have these few courses in either personal makeup, professional makeup, facial, eyebrow embroidery, and eyelashes extension courses at a very low rate or you don't even have to pay with cash for it due to government heavily subsidized. Also, the school will be given a certification upon completion for the course.

Reactions: ylp

Teochewgirl

We can save some time off in normal makeup routine by at least 15 minutes by avoiding the eye area altogether (no mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow) in your morning routine. So natural.

I done my Eyelash Extension to save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence with The Best Beauty Centre and the staff are very friendly and professional.

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183

Nowadays so many online meeting and eyebrows is so important. I just done my eyebrows trimming with THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE currently they got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery. They are Singapore Award Winning Brand and more 20 years anniversary!! For 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183

danielle29

Hey fellow Singaporeans, I came across this new telegram community @sgskincarehelp dedicated for skincare advice for those living in hot and humid Singapore. Its quite new but any interested can join, ask questions or share advice! I personally haven't found anything similar for Singapore on telegram, thought it might be helpful for some of us

denhamok

I would love to learn a new skill! I'm feeling like the majority of people are too comfortable to learn a new skill and they would rather pay someone else to do it for them. Let's talk about lashes for example. With a kit from https://nickylashes.com/products/nicky-lash-lift-kit and a little bit of practice, you're able to do many great things without having to go to the saloon. And it's even cheaper. Maybe it's hard to colour your hair at home because getting the right colour can be a challenge. You have to know the proportions and how to mix them perfectly

Last edited: