Making more mummies friends

Janvier

Dear mummies, I'm a full time working mum staying in cck/yew tee area (blk 683 area). Would love to get to know more friends :D

Janvier

Hi Shelle86! :D

oOo~think it's near ngee ann poly area that stretch~ nice to meet you too ^^hehe. R u a working mum too? :) or sahm? ^^

Last edited:

Janvier

No, i'm a stay at home mum. I stay at hillview
Hi Shelle~ ^^ nice :)

wanted to be a sahm too... hope can move towards this goal soon :D hmmm talked with hubs, but well..thought we should at least cleared the housing loan first to be safe >"< great to be able to grow together w the kids :)

Janvier

ok.. my reply is abit delayed here... sorry >.< tough weeks :\ kids take turns to fall sick =_=

My elder daughter is 3.5 and my younger son is going 2.5 y/o ^^ how abt u guys?

Janvier

btw~ just curious, for sahm mummies~ how do you guys cope w expenses? hmmm like medical, sch fees.. @_@

adlinzul

Hi Mummies, i will be sharing on natural healing with Therapeutic Essential Oils that I used for my families.
If anyone of you are open to natural healing with EOs or keen to know more, do watsapp me at 96229374 for more infos ya as you can try the oils at no obligation.
Thanks

CharChia

HI, I am a SAHM... I have 2 children. Eldest daughter 11 months, youngest son 12 days old... Currently staying at Jurong West... Waiting for new house at punggol...

shelle86

Hi nice to meet you Cecilia and Chia Chia. Are both of you stay at home mum as well? kindly pm me your contact number so we can arrange a meetup on a weekday with our kids?

Hi all!
I am mummy of 12mth daughter and step mummy to a 14 yr old boy.
Am staying in Hougang :) TTC #2 so will be looking out for tips from mummies with 2 or more LOs adnd am revising all about pregnancy ad haha initial stage for newborns.. hehe cheers!