Making more mummies friends

Janvier

Morning mummies! :) can I join in u guys r meeting on wk ends? Hee... >. < hmmm.. am so tempted to quit my job now to stay home :/

pljox

Hi I am from Sengkang, mum to a 17-month-old and a 7-week-old boys. Currently on ML but would be going back to work in 2 months. Would love to befriend mums with kids as old as mine in Sengkang

momo-san

Hi
I am a stay-home mom live in Jurong West, has a 22mths old boy and a 2mths old gal.
I would like to get know more mommies. We shall get together to know each other and chit-chat. Any mommy out there interested? We can form a pretty mommy club…keke..

Mommies from the west we can arrange to meet. Of course everyone are so busy with personal life and children alternatively we can meet in facebook

CharChia, which of JW do u stay? Me near to Sheng Shiong supermart (old civil defense camp).

Mummy Xenia

Hello everyone! I'm new here, staying in AMK, on ML now. Baby girl few months only. Hope can make new friends with you ladies, can also give me some advice.

Ohh just saw this message, maybe we form a west area group. For meet ups!
pls private text me ur

1) name
2) hp number
3) where u live

i will open a whatsapp group =)

yunniyeo

Hi all mummies here. I am staying in Amk 3 room flat. I am a SAHM. My daughter is 7 months now. I like to make new friends and meet up too.

jomainet

Hi i am from Tampines, mum to 9 weeks girl. Currently on ML, going back to work at end of month. Love to know more mummies.

mummymar

Hello mummies, I'm from AMK in my late 30's ,a Filipino SAHM and I have a 7 y.o hyper boy:). Hope to meet some mums here.

Sammi

Hello all,

Good to see mummies chatting here. I'm a stay home mum too for almost 2 years. I can share my experience ...haha. But still learning to cope too!
My kids are actually older...so can share my experience being mum too since I've been thru the times...lol.

I stay near queens town and have some time in the morning when kids are in school. Happy to have morning coffee with some of you if you are free.
can private message me :)

Sammi here.