Making new friends :)

chocobell

Hello all :)
I am Tricia.
Divorcee with a 3yrs old boy.

Hoping to make more friends and support with parents who understand what I am going through.

Yes. From teaching a boy how to stand and pee to feeling alone when the boy admitted to hospital. I am sure someone out there feel me.

Do leave a message and let me know how you guys... play the role of both the mother and the father :)

Oh. Would be great if someone can give me advice on ex-spouse not paying maintenance? I tried family court but because they are unable to serve him the court summon, they ask me to withdraw my application. End up I didn't receive a single cents from my ex-spouse since divorce. Currently clearing his 30k debts and supporting my kid. Suffocating.

Hello all :)
I am Tricia.
Divorcee with a 3yrs old boy.

Hoping to make more friends and support with parents who understand what I am going through.

Yes. From teaching a boy how to stand and pee to feeling alone when the boy admitted to hospital. I am sure someone out there feel me.

Do leave a message and let me know how you guys... play the role of both the mother and the father :)

Oh. Would be great if someone can give me advice on ex-spouse not paying maintenance? I tried family court but because they are unable to serve him the court summon, they ask me to withdraw my application. End up I didn't receive a single cents from my ex-spouse since divorce. Currently clearing his 30k debts and supporting my kid. Suffocating.

lets chat more

Hello mummies,

Are you aware of SPIN (Single Parents Informed, Involved, Included), a non-for-profit organisation under HCSA Dayspring? SPIN provides support to single parents (unwed, divorced/widowed, etc) who are unsupported or facing limited support emotionally, physically and financially. It runs empowerment workshops, organises family activities for members to interact with one another, etc. It has social workers as well as volunteers who are more than willing to lend a listening ear and connect you to people and resources that are available. If you are interested in finding out more about how SPIN can support you in your journey as a single parent (mummies or daddies), please PM me or you can also google online for more details!

Stay strong and courageous!

mschloe

Hi, I'm also.. Do you support if I initial a meetup with you all.. I wish to know single mummies in singapore here.