March 2007 Mummies & Daddies

Junior

Hi Joylucas,

My boi cant call us at all! still doing the "eh eh" thingy. So sad.. Wondering if it's because we spend too much time trying on his physical development and neglected his speech development. hmm..

Joylucas

Hi Joylucas,

My boi cant call us at all! still doing the "eh eh" thingy. So sad.. Wondering if it's because we spend too much time trying on his physical development and neglected his speech development. hmm..

Hi! Junior

Dun worry, i haf been told that each bb reach their development milestones at different pace. Some develop physical 1st then speech or vice versa.

Cos i think my bb consider slow in his physical development compared to other bb's i noe who can stand and walk while holding on to something at the same age.

My boi, when he sits, he still needs some support leh... if not he will topple here and there. He jus oni begin to be able to flip back and fro staedily abt 2 weeks ago.

cheers:tsmile:

JenLee98

My bb can shout 'yaaaaaa....' and not any other sounds. She is very excited when eehr elder sis talks to her and keeps on flapping her arms.... like butterfl:tlaugh:y style swimming

jennii

my boy supposed to be a April bb... but he was delivered via C-sec cos he was breech.. His first wail on the 30th March

syl, My gal has the same bday as ur boi! :wong3:

my gal, is abt 8kg now. still drinkin 180ml of milk 4 hourly. eating brown rice, carrot and potato in the aftern. Napping less. likes to sing loudly and often "eh" pple when pple dun look at her.
sleeping thru out the night but wakes at 6.30 promptly! so, she is my alarm clock for the time being. :wong12:

stephiey

Hi, Im a Mar 07 mummy too.
DS arrived on 7th mar 07

So far he's achived,
Flipping tho n fro.
Screaming and shouting, (be it for food or attention)
"Comanndo" crawl.
Knowing it's time to sleep with all light are off.
Drinking 180ml of milk 4hrs interval.
Stil wakes up for his night feeding at 3am.(thought sometime good mood he would slp thoughout.)
Stand with support.
Sit unsupportted for more than 30mins.
Holds his bottle till he finishs halfway.
Looks at flashcards, snatch them frm me and puts inside his mouth.
Chuckles with sound.
Kept pulling his ears (I don't know why)
Know how to look for his 'backing' when mummy scold him.
Always flash mummy his most charming smile.

Tata.
That's my list for now~:tlaugh:

Bumbo

Hi, Im a Mar 07 mummy too.
DS arrived on 7th mar 07

So far he's achived,
Flipping tho n fro.
Screaming and shouting, (be it for food or attention)
"Comanndo" crawl.
Knowing it's time to sleep with all light are off.
Drinking 180ml of milk 4hrs interval.
Stil wakes up for his night feeding at 3am.(thought sometime good mood he would slp thoughout.)
Stand with support.
Sit unsupportted for more than 30mins.
Holds his bottle till he finishs halfway.
Looks at flashcards, snatch them frm me and puts inside his mouth.
Chuckles with sound.
Kept pulling his ears (I don't know why)
Know how to look for his 'backing' when mummy scold him.
Always flash mummy his most charming smile.

Tata.
That's my list for now~:tlaugh:
hey that is soo sweet, I smile just by reading your descriptions.

jennii

my gal can oni sit. cant crawl yet. i wonder if they say bois develop physically faster whereas gals develop more verbally is true.

for now... my gal likes to sing loudly.. even holding milk bottle is not stable yet.

but i guess, let her grow at her own rate bah! =)

karin

hi all..

my dd arrive on 7th of March..came out 1 mth earlier..edd was in April..
he is taking 1 feed of porridge ...eating quite alot..but he can'st sleep thru the nite..

JenLee98

hi all..

my dd arrive on 7th of March..came out 1 mth earlier..edd was in April..
he is taking 1 feed of porridge ...eating quite alot..but he can'st sleep thru the nite..
What time is the last feed ? Mine last drink at 11+pm and then slept till morning 6+am. :)

karin

he sleeps ard 7+pm at nite.. then will ask for milk at 8+ then again at 10+..then ard 1 am..then at 4am, then 6 am... sometimes its comfort sucking..

JenLee98

he sleeps ard 7+pm at nite.. then will ask for milk at 8+ then again at 10+..then ard 1 am..then at 4am, then 6 am... sometimes its comfort sucking..
:eek: wow ! that's so many times u need to get up each night...... maybe u can try pacifier, let him suck to sleep ....

Junior

My DD is teething again! This time it's really bad.. Runny nose, diarrhea, face rash, in need of bottomless TLC, tired and been losing appetite since last tue and now down to less than 1/2 of his daily intake.

Til now i've yet to witness any white spot on his gum. I think this will be a long journey as compared to his first 2 lower incisors. sigh.. Imagine this, there're in total 20 teeth! Hope he'll get better at it in time to come..

jennii

My DD is teething again! This time it's really bad.. Runny nose, diarrhea, face rash, in need of bottomless TLC, tired and been losing appetite since last tue and now down to less than 1/2 of his daily intake.

Til now i've yet to witness any white spot on his gum. I think this will be a long journey as compared to his first 2 lower incisors. sigh.. Imagine this, there're in total 20 teeth! Hope he'll get better at it in time to come..

my gal not yet teething leh... didnt see or feel any any spots too. but got loose stools... everything else is still the same... hrmz...

stephiey

As for my DS he has 2 teeth popping out in his lower gums.
But 1 is more obvious than the other.

And ytd he was eating his baby bites.
I realised that his gums are bleeding.
Is it an issue? Kinda worried.:shyxxx:

Joylucas

Hi!
Teeth grow is same as my ds, The bleeding gums cld be caused by the baby bites rubbing against his gums.

I haf not given any bb biscuits or bites to ds yet, once i ever gif a teether to him, he juz anyhow bite and hurt his lips. I feel very heart pain...

Junior

I read in a book and they did mention that sometimes the gum do bleed mildly. So i reckon it should be alright.

I can see the UPPER incisor now!! after 8 full days of runny nose, diarrhea, rashes, etc..

Junior

my gal not yet teething leh... didnt see or feel any any spots too. but got loose stools... everything else is still the same... hrmz...
Hi Jennii,

Maybe it's on its way? My boi just seems to be more agitated when teething. Some babies sail thru it without any symptoms too! Lucky babies!