Market rate for Babysitter

annswares

HI I HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCED. I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF 8 CHINESE BABIES.I AM 39 YRS OLD N STAYING IN HOUGANG AVE 1.I HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE N PASSION TOWARDS CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF AGE N RACES.ALL MY SERVICE IS FOR LONG TERM N MY TIMING IS FLEXIBLE.THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN MY SERVICE BEFORE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH ME N I DO AD-HOD, PART-TIME, EMERGENCY N ALSO ON WEEKEND.THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE PLS EMAIL TO ME AT annswares@yahoo.com.sg FOR MORE DETAILS.THKS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM ALL OF U SOON:red:

EileenOng

HI Mummies,

Any mummies staying at Jurong area looking for babysitter/Nanny?
I am helping out my mom to search for, she is an experience babysitter for 10yrs +.

Pls contact me eil79@hotmail.com

Thanks
Eileen:tlaugh:

sher_von

The rates varies from 800 - 1000 if baby to sleep over at babysitter
For 7am - 7pm, its abt 500 - 600

i believe the tedious part is sending your baby thru and from, well, tis will be much depends on the flexibility of the babysitter.

i nv prefer infant care, as you may aware, there's more than one baby, i prefer full attention to my baby only. So, perhaps you might weight the pros and cons. At least if anything, the babysitter will be fully responsible.

Having to know one who very experience, copy and paste from friends, so rest assure no agency to rip you off.

"Have been doing freelance housekeeping as well as providing confinement services/babysitting for the past 20years.
My experience includes working as a housekeeper for the Caucasian family in year 2002-2004, since then, i'm babysitting kids between 2months -3yrs old.
Do not hesitate to contact me, so that to explain more in depth what kind of assistance i can provide you."

Cheerios!

Irene Ho 9067 1356

dont't worry too much and be a HAPPY MUM!!

jacquek

Hi, I am currently looking out for my babysitter. My son will be going to childcare centre in September 2010. She stays in Tampines area, opposite Temasek Poly. She has over 10yrs of experience. My son is her 11th baby whom she has taken care of. She has 3 sons, the youngest is serving NS now. Both the husband and wife love children very much. You can rest assured that your baby will be in good care. My son is very happy when he sees them every morning, you won't have any problem leaving for work. If you are interested, please contact me via email: jac.quek@hotmail.com.

xinyl

Any recommendation for Queenstown, tiong bahru, redhill commonwealth, ghim moh area ? Pls PM me. Thanks !

Hi all!

I have my sister to recommend. She's @ Punggol Field.

- Stay at home mum to 2 sons, aged 5 & 8
- 30 plus years old
- Speaks both English and Mandarin
- Good hygiene practice

For hours and fee, pls SMS or call her @ 9776 2279 to enquire.
Her name is Irene aka Mrs Yak.

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

b080180d

Looking for babysitter in Bukit Gombak area? Living near Bukit Gombak MRT. Chinese speaking, 42 yrs old. Have 2 grown up children.

Carer fees: $600 / mth
Timing: 7am to 6pm
Day: Mon to Fri

Pls contact me for more details to suit your needs.

email: qing-qing86@hotmail.com

hp#: 96171595

peivoon

I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i dont't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

If you are staying near tampines then i would strongly recommmend her.

Hi Sunshine. I'm looking for a babysitter to take care of my 2 months old boy. Can I have the nanny contact number? I staying at Pasir Ris. Thanks

smartkel

Alpha Male
I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i dont't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

If you are staying near tampines then i would strongly recommmend her.
Hi Sunshine,
can you please pm me your babysitter contact? I am staying in Tampines and I am intending to put my child for caring in Sept soon.
Thanks.

skyrainbow

Dear parents, are you looking for a babysitter?

My mum is a full-time housewife living in Taman Jurong (near Taman Jurong CC/ Lakeside MRT/ Boon Lay), and is available to take care of your baby / child in her home. She has many years of experience in babysitting and enjoys taking care of kids. She speaks Mandarin and English (better in Mandarin).

<contact details deleted. My mum is currently already looking after a baby. Thanks.>

Last edited:

lainy

any good 1 to intro? hopefully near jurong east st 21/ tohguan road...

hi! we are staying at jurong east st 21 and my mother is an experienced and reliable babysitter. feel free to contact me(elaine) at 97847200 if you're interested.

alkoh

Experienced Nanny/Babysitter Available in Bedok/East Area

I'm a Singaporean and a mother of 4. My children are all university-educated and are all doing extremely well in their careers. I also have 3 wonderful grandchildren ages 7, 10 and 11. I'm fluent in both Chinese and English. I love children and would love to have the opportunity to provide my loving care to your children. I'm available to babysit Mon - Fri and I'm located in Bedok North / East Area.

If you are interested or have any questions, please call me at 96658112.

Thank you!
Alice

plasterger

I am looking for a experienced babysitter from 7am-7pm, starting next yr Feb/Mar onwards, staying near Pioneer MRT (jurong west st 93)
anyone has any recommendation for experienced babysitter for above ??
pls PM me

NIisme

i tot this thread is for knowing the MARKET RATE for BABYSITTER? how come suddenly became a thread for Adv??

i wanna know the rate for nanny in seng kang area.
thanks