Market rate for Babysitter

ling.er

Hi,
I'm looking for a nanny just 3 days only fri - sun able to reach my place about 7am and till children are slp at night ...

Beetee

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ commonwealth Drive

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 10 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Should you require any nanny service, kindly contact me at 9755 1454. Many Thanks! :wewink:
Hi, are you still available now? i'm staying at Holland drive.

Hey guys! Need a bit of advice here. Um, I'm sort of looking for a maid/domestic helper/nanny but don't really know where to go or how to find one. But a friend of a friend said that she was able to hire a great nanny for her kids online, from domestic helper Singapore, here's the link HelperChoice | Connecting Domestic Helpers, Employers, & Agencies. I'm a little adamant about hiring online, but she's got great feedback. I was wondering, any of you have experience with this site? Thanks!

Cashmere

I'm staying in hougsng/serangoon area, I'm an experience baby care giver & available from Monday - Friday , able to take care of baby Day or Day & Night.
Able to speak & write both Chinese & English , child minded.
If you required Nanny to drop me an email & shall discuses further.
Email : muihoontangster@gmail.com

Need babysitter to come to my place

Hi people,

I need a babysitter to help look after my 10mth old boy while I do my work at home.

Timing: Preferable Mondays to Fridays 10am to 7pm.

Chinese preferred, must be very patient with babies & hygienic.

Not necessary all 5 days need to come, can come for 4 days also ok.

If you are available, kindly PM your experiences & rates.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

hpc

Hi
Ima bbs at PASIR RIS contact me if need my service.Daily/hourly basics also available,short -term,before n after schoolcare,etc 97327396 PRIS

Smurfete

Baby-sitter to come to my place (either new condo in Bt Panjang) or flat (near Jurong Point) - Weekdays 1pm - 7pm

- Take care of a newborn baby.
- Helps to attend to toddler boy (1.5 years old) OR simple housework (iron clothes, wash toilet once very 2 weeks) when baby is sleeping
- Only singapore borned or hong kong borned chinese singapore citizen.
- Must be good hygienie, loving and kind.
- Competitive salary comparable to child care centre. ( Child cert is not necessary as i believe its the heart that counts)

I'm looking for nanny who is staying at Sengkang to look after my baby.
*Start: mid February 2014.
* Monday - Friday
* 7am -7pm
* Non smoking and no pet environment

Please contact me at 98284971.

Thank you in advance.

izanyzam

I am looking for a muslim lady to take care of my 3year old boy and 2year old girl.. 1 or 2 days per week ( alternate days..not continuously only on weekdays ) from 6.30am to 7.30pm..Babysitter must reside in Simei area as i am living in Simei Street 4..Salary negotiable..Please contact me at 91813772..Urgently required.

Last edited:

Stephy

Looking for nanny who is staying around Yishun Central / Yishun Avenue 11 to take care of a 6m baby girl
+ Able to start in May 2014
+ Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
+ Preferably Chinese
+ Non smoking & no pet environment

Pls email me at anie_steph@yahoo.com.sg

Thank You.

Last edited:

wan6176

im looking for a baby sitter to baby sit my 10mnth baby girl.prefer in eunos area.
mon-fri 7am-7pm .clothing etc will b provided by me.juz look after only.urgent.pls pm me or email wan6176@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:

hyper

Hi,

We are looking for a full-time chinese babysitter to take care of our 6-mth old baby girl from July 2014 onwards. We stay at Tanglin Halt Road (next to Commonwealth MRT). Babysitter will take care of our baby on weekdays only, i.e. Monday to Friday (excluding PHs). Please contact me at 9732-3277 if you are available. Prefer someone who is currently not taking care of any kids (or max 1 kid now) and no pets at home. We are ok with areas at Queenstown, Tiong Bahru, Redhill, Ghim Moh, Dover, and Ghim Moh. Rates ok with $700-$800/mth.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr Seetoh

angelsndevils89

My EDD is early April 2015. I am looking for a full-time chinese babysitter to take care of my baby starting from June 2015. Preferably Admiralty area, no pets and non-smoking. Weekdays only, i.e. Monday to Friday (excluding PHs).

Please pm me if you are available.

mumbeloved

Experienced aunty looking for baby-sitting job at Pioneer, sms 8347 2533

Do you have baby and looking for nanny? Experienced and kind-hearted aunty available for baby-sitting job at Pioneer.

- Local Chinese aunty
- Location at Jurong West Street 81. about 15 minutes walk from Pioneer MRT
- Retired and full time available to take care of your baby
- Well experienced, take care of own children, grand-children, and other children before
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle like your baby's own grandma
- Reliable and go extra mile. E.g: inform you and bring to clinic if your baby is suspicious to have fever
- No agent fee, please directly sms 8347 2533
- Able to take care of baby of any age

Typically you will need to bring your baby (to Pioneer) in the morning before you go to work and pick up back in the evening after your work. Typically from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, or as negotiated. You need to supply milk powder, shower/shampoo, baby clothes, etc. Cooking porridge can be negotiated. Guided price is SGD 750 per month, negotiable. Please text message to Mdm Nanny 8347 2533, and wait for the reply. Please do not call. Phone calls may not be able to pick up. Thanks.

mastika

Hi Parents!

I am an Experienced Malay Babysitter residing in CCK Avenue 3.

I can look after Newborn Baby or Toddler.

Time / Rates -> NEGOTIABLE

I may be contacted via my mobile no. at 9764 8418. Do contact me for further discussion.

Available anytime..

Baby to come over to my place. Looking forward to meet your little ones. =)

mastika

Hi Parents!

I am an Experienced Malay Babysitter residing in CCK Avenue 3.

I can look after Newborn Baby or Toddler.

Time / Rates -> NEGOTIABLE

I may be contacted via my mobile no. at 9764 8418. Do contact me for further discussion.

Available anytime..

Baby to come over to my place. Looking forward to meet your little ones. =)
Hi parents,

I am available to babysit anytime timing negotiable. Overnight is also welcome.

Do contact me for further discussions. Looking forward to meet your little ones. =)

windtreader

looking for a baby sitter near bukit batok west ave 3 on nov 2015 (4 month old) , able to speak chinese from 7 am to 7pm

contact whatapps 94892645

nguyentb

Hi,

I are looking for a full-time nanny to take care of my 12-month old baby girl from Nov 2015 onwards. I stay at Holland close (holland vilalge mrt).
Nanny will take care of my baby on weekdays only, i.e. Monday to Friday (excluding PHs). Please contact me at 84047013 if you are available.
Prefer someone who is currently not taking care of any kids (or max 1 kid now) and no pets at home.
We are ok with areas at Commonwealth mrt, Buonavista mrt, Holland vilalge mrt. Rates ok with $600-700/month.