Mascaras

wilcris

Using majolica majoca lash enamel glamour. Good marscara but have to use loreal eye make up remover to remove...or else can't...

lovejade

Yes. majolica majoca lash expander is very good.

reason that i said so is because i search other's comment in another forum. and they all rave about this brand. so i have got to try. =)

although mabelline is another highly recommended one, but is it not good for those of us with oil skin. as they say, it smudge. I found it true too.

i have also been warned that they found it hard to remove. but with loreal eye remover, its ok. i and fine with it since i have been using this loreal remover all along.

So, far, i found majolica majoca lash expander nice to use. friendly. it also doesnt have the 'beads' that i found in waterproof mascara. pretty haappy with it. Its just that it is not that easy to find in singapore, and retail price is not cheap.

still, you can find some good souls selling at a reasonable price in forums.

Leanne

I am using Maybelline Sky High Curve (A MUST! Else my lashes will not curl!)
& Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander NEO
Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour NEO
Dior Diorshow Black
Chanel Exceptionnel :)

ALL MY HGS!!

LadySilver

My friend bought Dejavu Fibre also when asked for her feedback she told me tt too much fibre and very clumpy .
totally agreed, this is one of the over rated mascara. i used it and i found it to be too messy. it doesn't helps in lengthening, at least to me not much. and it give too much fibres which makes the lashes look ugly and it clumps. eeeee

i don't like majolica lash enamel, because it really very hard to remove, lose some lashes. :(
and i don't like the effect, after awhile when you uses it, the lashes starts to stick together, clumps.

prefer lancome mascara, it's the best of all. kose also not bad.

siongnelly

hi,

i am using artistry brand. its so cos it has vit E in it.. so after some times, it helps to lenghten your eye lashes... you can try its eye & lips make up remover too.. its really good... i use it myself.

CarolOng

I'm using Dejavu fibrewig for my daily work as it's easy to remove with just water. I like the fibre that creates the lengthening effect.

For weekend/special events, i'll use Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash expander or Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour.

both gives more dramatic effect & easy to remove with Kao Biore cleaning oil.

Sidetrack, if anyone is interested in Majolica mascara, i do hv some extra stocks & i can offer it at $22 with normal postage. Watsons is selling at $24.90 or $25.90.

You can sms me at 9820 0384.

V

valeriegoh

Am using Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Waterproof and
Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander.

Have some brand new mascaras for sale, u girls might be interested:

Diorshow Black Out 4ml @ $11.90

Chanel Exceptionnel Black 3ml @ $10.00

Clinique High Impact Mascara Black 4ml @ $13.90

Interested buyers can pm me or email me at valeriegoh-@hotmail.com

Thanks! :D