Maternity Leggings

Rukia

I didn't get maternity leggings.. but I did get black stockings in bigger size for work last time heh... still comfy :)
Oic...I still have 1-2 months more before tummy gets bigger...If really cant get good maternity leggings then maybe can find bigger sized stockings instead...:)

carolinaw

I bought 2 leggings online with free shipping, price range of $15-$35. Not bad quality, but I waited long till got them. You have 1-2 months more before tummy gets bigger. You get enough time to purchase.

ast0212

Try asos.com? I saw some a while back for about $12 free shipping... not sure if they still have them...

taro

Wearing maternity leggings and normal leggings is a world of a difference. Especially if you are in your 2nd and 3rd trimester.

Last edited:
i got mine from spring maternity. very comfy and they were on sale when i bought them. aside from that, i also got some leggings in a bigger size from cotton on. cheap & pretty lasting.

Hi,

Can I know how much u bgt yr leggings at spring maternity?
can't remember, i think it was $30+. there are a few types there, i got those with foldable tummy bands, which means you can either fold down the tummy band and wear it under your bump or pull up and use the band to support your bump.