maternity photo shoot

Hi all mtbs anyone has gone for maternity photo shoot? Am interested in getting 1 done for memory sake but found it to be quite expensive browsing thro some of the photo studios packages. For those who have done it b4( maternity shots) do u find it redundant ? or mayb i shld wait till bb is born then take bb shots n family potrait together? n if i decided to do a maternity shoot any gd n cheap photo studio to recommend? Many thks

stonston

Depending on what you want, some have very reasonable packages. You just need to 'shop' around. The ones I recommend won't be cheap because they are very very very experienced photographers who are well-known in the industry & their schedules are always very packed!

My maternity photo can be found here: Maternity

Ben's basic package is $150 for 1hour. I think it's more than enough if you just want the photos & make your own photobook by othering online (it's cheaper this way).

adoncia

stonston, u take from ben too? my daughter's shot also from ben.

he charge pretty reasonable. and tat time they had the promo...

stonston

Not only my maternity photos were done by Ben :)
My dog's photos, my son's first bday photos, my son's growing up photos all takem by Ben :)
He also did an artistic breastfeeding shot for me :)

His price isn't the cheapest but it's still affordable. He's a daddy of 4 kids, very understanding if your kiddo needs a break or is grouchy, he'll just work around it :)

hi ston ston do u have e website for e ben photographer u were talking abt? n e basic packge of $150 for 1hr erm u mean e whole package is $150 ah? wat does it includes? like juz photos or w basic make up or ?????? thks.

stonston

His website: www.benjaminloo.com

Regular Studio portrait package @$150.00

• Up to 60 minutes studio session
  • Maximum 5 people
  • All captured images in CD in web friendly format (low resolution soft copy) for selection
  • 5 pieces of original high resolution digital images in CD.
  • 3 pieces of 8R enlargement prints including touch-up version of high resolution of soft-copy images
Note:
  • Additional person is $10 per head
  • Additional original high resolution digital images is $10 each.
  • Purchase of all captured original high resolution digital images in CD is $100 (average 100 images)

You can do up your own simple make up. Or pay for make up artist. Ben will be able to advise on price.

DTBaby

Hi Mummies to be,

I am a photographer who wish to expand my portfolio in terms of Maternity Shoot.
I am looking at doing it for free in exchange for your time.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested and we can further discuss it. Thank you.

marmalade

Hi Mummies to be,

I am a photographer who wish to expand my portfolio in terms of Maternity Shoot.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested and we can further discuss it. Thank you.

I have PMed you.

babyJuan

Hi Mummies to be,

Hi,

I am interested too. Wonder if you still doing it for free. Do Email me @ Huijuan22@hotmail.com

Hi,

I am interested and kindly advise your email address or contact for correspondence.

Thank you.

Hi Mummies to be,

zaclin29

Hi Mummies to be,

hi, im keen... do u have any online album that we can view?

Hi soon-to-be-mommies,

I am a maternity/newborn/baby/child/family photographer that takes sessions between Singapore and Shanghai. I have travel dates set and will be in Singapore next week and am only taking two shoots. I will be offering sessions booked in the next three days at a discounted rate of $125. Please email me at phoebe@phoebeleephotography.com for inquires. Thanks!

Phoebe Lee
Phoebe Lee Photography - Shanghai, China Photographer, Singapore Photographer, Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Children, Families Photographer
www.phoebeleephotography.com/blog

Hi soon-to-be-mommies,

I am a maternity/newborn/baby/child/family photographer that takes sessions between Singapore and Shanghai. I have travel dates set and will be in Singapore next week and am only taking two shoots. I will be offering sessions booked in the next three days at a discounted rate of $125. Please email me at phoebe@phoebeleephotography.com for inquires. Thanks!

Phoebe Lee
Phoebe Lee Photography - Shanghai, China Photographer, Singapore Photographer, Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Children, Families Photographer
Phoebe Lee Photography » Blog

maylimtw

Hi, I'm thinking of getting some maternity shoots done as memory and perhaps also newborn baby shoots. I just need soft copies with the touchup done as I prefer to print my own and do scrapbook later on. However I'm on a tight budget and won't be able to splurge. Thus does anybody has any photographer to recommend?

bridggy

Hey MTBs..

I juz found out about this forum through a colleague. For your maternity shoot, does the free photos that came with the package include frames or just photos? Ben's price seems quite reasonable..

Thanks

Bridggy