maternity photo shoot

DTBaby

Hi Mummies to be,

I am still open to free maternity shoot in exchange for your time.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested and we can further discuss it. Thank you.

twights08

Hi DTBaby. Do you still do the maternity shoot for free? I'm keen and i'm at 35wks now. Hope to hear from you soon. You can pm or email me at twights_08@yahoo.com. Really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi Mummies to be,

I am still open to free maternity shoot in exchange for your time.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested and we can further discuss it. Thank you.

Hi soon-to-be-mommies, if you want to have your maternity photos so you can have a wonderful remembeance of your pregnancy, we are offering a "FREE" maternity photo shoot for you..

for inquiries, you may contact us at:
sweetthoughtsphotography@yahoo.com.sg

contact no. 9111-5272

- Dear Mommies,

We apologize as we stopped taking maternity photos at the moment. We will repost again into this thread once we get back.
Thank you.

Last edited:

lawrenceliau

Hi soon-to-be-mommies!

I am Freelance Event / Actual Wedding Photographer, I wish to expand my portfolio toward outdoor Maternity and Baby photo shoot.

So I am willing to offer low charges just to cover my transport and time commit only, selective mommies and limited period only!

Please email to lawrenceliau@gmail.com with subject name "
Maternity and Baby photo shoot" for details and reservation of time slots, please attach your/baby recent photo in the email.

Cheers!

Lawrence Liau | Event / AD Wedding Photographer

DTBaby

Hello Mummies,

I will like to capture one of the most precious moments in your life.
Feel free to contact me and let me help record this down.

http://desmondt.wix.com/dtphotography

I'm also looking for mummies who are willing to be featured in my website.
Just let me know that you are interested.