maternity photo shoot

juviemar15

hi dtbaby

Hi dtbaby im interested to be capture my pregnancy moment and be part of ur porfolio kindly drop me an email here juviemar15@yahoo.com

oopsleslie

I have taken mine at MamaMiyo photography. The package is only $108 for 2 hours studio photo shoot, costumes provided!
I liked that the photographer is female, so it's more comfortable for me, especially when shooting with fabrics. The makeup was done beautifully too.
The photos looked gorgeous, sensual with different refreshing styles. Going to take the newborn photo shoot with them too.

Mamamiyo Photography - Sensual maternity, Cure newborn, baby, children and family portraits for you

attach my favourite pic here. love it!
maternity photo wrap3.jpg​

oopsleslie

I have taken mine at MamaMiyo photography. The package is only $108 for 2 hours studio photo shoot, costumes provided!
I liked that the photographer is female, so it's more comfortable for me, especially when shooting with fabrics. The makeup was done beautifully too.
The photos looked gorgeous, sensual with different refreshing styles. Going to take the newborn photo shoot with them too.

Mamamiyo Photography - Sensual maternity, Cure newborn, baby, children and family portraits for you

attach my favourite pic here. love it!
maternity photo wrap3.jpg

DTBaby

Looking for mummies-to-be who are interested in exploring Maternity Photography.
It'll be free. PM me to find out more...

Last edited: